CHAPTER 11

THIRD POV

Kenma were playing his PSP just like usual. Him and the Nekoma's volleyball club were hanging out at a quiet cafe. They finished their practice early that day. As they were all talking about random things, Yamamoto suddenly mentioned Luna's name. Which then, making the group of cats perked their ears up.

"I miss Luna so much...Her pure and kind personality...her naiveness, her beautiful face..." Yamamoto groaned slamming his face on the table with a 'thump!'

"Right...when can we even meet her again?" Inuoka voice slightly wavering as he also miss the little girl deeply.

Shibayama staring in an empty space for a moment before he open his mouth. "Uhh...don't you found it's strange how she behave? Strangely...naive and oblivious. Her sentences were broken too! And the way she speaks is like a child!"

Everyone quiet down looking at the frowning Shibayama. It's true. Her behaviour is strange for a 16 years old. They all notice that.

"Ah! Kitten usually bruised too." Fukunaga said remembering when Luna was hit by a ball. She kinda said she used to it.

Kenma lift his gaze from the game console to the confusing face of his team. He sighed lowly but still noticeable to Kuroo. "Something on your mind?" Kuroo smirk gaining attention of the others.

"You know something, don't you, Kenma?" Yaku said squinting his eyes to Kenma.

"Hmm. She was abused. But that's just my assumption." Kenma said looking at Yaku. "The way she is unfamiliar with basic things means she was not given these things. Malnourished. She is so skinny and pale. Not having high stamina may be because she haven't moves her body. Used to bruised? Obviously not because of sport as she herself is weak. Then what's left?"

Kenma's eyes shining dangerously. "Abused. Her sentences broken because she rarely spoke and for sure she didn't receive education as she don't know many words." He fisted his hand tightly, suppressing his anger.

"B-by whom? Oh my baby kitten!" Yaku said stuttering. How can such unimaginable things happened to such small girl? His eyes even rimming red.

"Not Coach Ukai, of course. May be previous guardians. If it's the coach, Karasuno would have killed him already. They are not a fool." Kenma shrugged. "But well there's no strong evidence about this. We can't be so sure."

Kai, who have listening spoke for the first time. "I guess it is okay you know. She is well now, isn't she?" He support his chin with his palm when leaning on the table. "But, that's also why...she is more suitable with us. We can take care of her better than anyone. We will teach her what is it meant to be loved." He said in his usual soft tone.

Kuroo scratch his black rooster hair. "Do you think...Fukurodani also knows this?" He tilted his head to Kenma.

Kenma nodded as a response. "Akaashi is an observant and clever. They must have already planning on how to manipulate Luna."

"Sh*t..." Kuroo cursed lightly.

*
*
*
AKAASHI'S POV

"She was abused? Are you sure? Poor baby owl!" Bokuto said on my left with dejected face.

Currently, we all were sitting on the gym after practice. I tell them what I have conclude about Luna. Undeniably, they all have murderous faces.

"However, the fact she is abused meant she never really doted on before. That's why...she easily accepts hugs and kisses. She unconsciously longing for affection." I said looking at my hands.

"And, that's an opportunity for us to make her ours. She is still oblivious about what's bad and wrong. Kidnapping her would be no problem. We already have our own place to keep her."

Konoha seems to catch on at what I'm hinting at. "The problem is..the other teams." He said to which I nodded. "Yes."

"But that's for another time. We already knows her weakness, then it is easy to control her." I said clapping my hands. Everyone dismiss themselves leaving me and Bokuto in the gym.

"Hey Akaashi...is that why...Luna is so weak and...foolish?" Bokuto asked with a sad voice. His hair even turned down. I know he didn't meant anything bad so I need to explain it clearly to him.

"She can learn, and things like this takes time, Bokuto." I told him. "And what do you describe as weak? Because she easily exhausted? Bruised?"

He nodded kind of unsure. "Yea..." I smiled looking down to my palms. I'm thinking of how I need to arrange my words carefully.

"You may not be wrong about her physical, but to me, 'weak' is subjective. To me, Luna is so strong. Not many victims of abuse can smiles brightly like her. Some falls into darkness. Afraid of everything every time even in their own dreams.

But that's also doesn't meant they are weak. Some victims cannot cope with the trauma and self harming. And a few...chose to end their own lives.

Still, that's also not completely weak. It just that they are probably tired. It's hard to describe what 'weak' really is but Luna, that small girl who limping when walking, is strong for sure."

I said calmly at Bokuto. I hope he understands. Weak and strong not only meant for their physical but also their mentality.

She is strong girl, for sure. Being able to smile and care for everyone. Giving and accepting loves.

That's the reason...I want her more and more.

"I kinda get it...so Luna is very strong because she is so kind, right?!" Bokuto said grabbing my upper arm. I hummed in response.

"She have been hurt....but she never hurt anyone....Instead she become an angel gaining everyone's loves."

***
Hana here! Short, I know but I will try make next chapter longer!