Babysitting Sally

Eyeless Jack-

Ej set down a pink backpack on the counter and pointed at you. "Watch her. Don't watch that weird idol anime, M/R." Then turned to the little girl beside him, pointing at her. "Behave." Then he left, leaving you to slowly chew your cereal as you glance at Sally.

She stared at you before smiling. "Hi!" She greeted, making you hum and nod. "Hey."

Sally and you were quiet before you pointed your spoon in a direction. "Want to watch TV with me?" You asked, making her gasp and nod. "To the living room." You said, grabbing her bag and she followed you to the living room.

"Is Ej nice to you?" She asked as you both sat on the couch.

You hummed in thought as you grabbed the TV remote and turned the TV on. "On a scale from one to five. He is, uh, a three." You said, thinking about it then nodded.

"A three?" She questioned, tilting her head.

"Yeah, he's not always nice but he's not always mean." You explained, holding the remote to her. She took the remote and looked at you. "What show was he talking about?" She asked, making you chuckle. "Some show called Back Street Girls. Just a show I've been watching."

"That doesn't sound bad." Sally giggled, making you grin. "Want to watch an episode?" You asked, Sally nodding. "Mhm!"

Watching her reaction and questions to just one episode made your day. Ej wasn't impressed but he had to admit, hearing how she reacted made him laugh a little.

Zalgo- 

When you were asked to watch Sally, you were a little surprised. You're Zalgo's boyfriend. You thought you would be the last person to watch her. You were wrong. Only reason it did happen was because Sally wanted to see you again.

"Whoa, you have a lot of coloring books." She said, looking at the small pile of coloring books.

"Yeah, my brother has to have something or it's my walls that are gonna be colored on."

Sally looked up at you. "Is that what was on wall in the hall?" She asked, making you nod. "Why didn't you clean it up?" She questioned, making you hum before you chuckled. "Mostly to annoy Zalgo."

"Really?"

With a small nod, you sat next to her. "Would you believe me if I told you the drawing is suppose to be Zalgo?"

Sally gasped. "No way."

"Yep. I like to tease him about it sometimes." You stated, grabbing a marker. Sally nodded and looking through the markers before at you. "Can I draw? On the papers, not the wall."

You chuckled and patted her head. "Have at it. Just remember to put the caps back on." You said, making her smile widely and nod. "I will! Thank you."

Jason the Toymaker-

Sally sat in front of you as she played with her toys and you were folding laundry.

"Hey, M/R." She said, looking up at you.

"What's up?" You asked, glancing at her.

Sally looked back at her toys. "Why do you have so many toys?" She asked, making you chuckle. "Because Jason has no idea when to stop." You answered, setting your pants in a pile.

"Really?" She asked, making you shrug. "Yeah, lately, it's not so much. Which is good because that gives me time to think where I'm gonna put all of them." You smiled before shaking your head.

Sally nodded. "It must be hard dating Jason since he's a bit possessive and stuff. He's also looks scary when he gets really mad."

You gave a small 'huh' and shrugged. "I mean, my friends are still alive. My family seem to be fine. Uh, there's my ex..who I think is dead?" You said, tilting your head. "Is he dead? He might be. I don't know. Well, maybe." You whispered.