Thirty

Ava

While he pushed himself between my folds, he moved his mouth to my ear, where he uttered: "I'm going to remind you who you belong to, kitten."

In a quick motion, he shoved himself deep and hard into me, until his hips were pressed against mine. He grunted, still looking right into my eyes, making it even more intimate. My eyebrows knitted together in pleasure and my lips parted when he started thrusting in and out.

"Fuck, I forgot how tight you are." He groaned.

He took a hold of my wrists, lifted them over my head to pin them against the wall, giving them a firm squeeze to mark that he's the one in charge. I wanted more, I needed more. He was more gentle than usual, and I wanted him to destroy me in every way possible.

"Harder, please." I breathed, and he growled at my begging words. His hand on my wrist moved down to my throat, squeezing it tightly. The coldness of his rings caused me to shiver.

"If I do that, I won't be able to stop, Ava." His tone sounded restrained, his jaw clenching.

"I don't want you to."

A deep and animalistic growl vibrated in his chest, making me clench around him, and that seemed to tip him over in the right direction. His thrusts got more aggressive, and his groans and moans louder, making it impossible for me to hold in my own sounds of pleasure.

"Don't stop, James." I moaned.

"That's right," He gritted, pounding even deeper."Say my fucking name when I fuck your needy little pussy."

I moaned louder at his words, I absolutely loved when he fucked me like this, hard, dominating, careless. I felt my orgasm taking over my body, and my head tilted back. The sounds of his quiet moans and groans tipped me over the edge. I screamed his name when I came, and I soon felt his cum fill my insides.

"Fuck. Good girl, take my cum." He said in a breathy voice.

As we both came down from our high, he kissed my lips and slipped out. He let go of me, forcing me to stand on my own, but he had to help me by holding my waist. He tucked himself into his pants again, much to my disappointment. I felt his sperm drip down my legs, and he noticed too. He gave me a smirk, and his finger slid down my inner thigh, gathering the fluids. He tilted my head up a bit and lifted his cum coated finger in front of my mouth.

"Open."

I obeyed him and parted my lips, tasting his cum on my tongue. It tasted sweet, just like I remembered.

"Such a good little girl for me." He smirked.

His praising words gave me butterflies. He took my hand, leading me to the stairs. A smile made its way to my lips when I realized what he had planned. Of course, he wouldn't fuck me just once.

Right when we were at the top, about to enter my room, the doorbell rang, causing me to stop.

"Shit, the pizza guy," I mumbled, and his eyebrows raised.

"So? We can eat later." He started pulling me into the room, but I stopped again.

"I have to get the pizza. He'll leave."

He sighed and took my jaw in his hold to bring my head closer.

"I'll get something else to fill your mouth with, now get on the bed." He smacked my ass, and I gasped. With a slight push, he made me sit on the mattress, walking closer to stand between my legs. His rough and dominant side always had a way to make my panties drip with need, and that's exactly what they did.