PROLOGUE

His head throbbed, pulse  quickened and blood flowed  through each of his veins at the speed of  light

His head throbbed, pulse quickened and blood flowed through each of his veins at the speed of light. His body was burning in fury just like the dry dead branches burned caught in the flaming fire. Burned till the monstrous flame extinguished at last satisfied by turning the branch into ashes.

Just like that, his body became tired and his punches on the punching bag came to an end. Throwing himself on the punch bag he wrapped his hand around it and a thunder-like roar left his mouth shaking the surroundings around him. The stuffed black bag hanging from the ceiling stopped swaying, getting the impact of his heavy body leaning on it.

Big fat water droplets littered the hard floor. No, his eyes were not shedding tears. They had turned dry long before, and the feeling of water was very foreign to his eyes.

Cold sweat broke down on his body and trickled down his face onto the floor. Taking off his boxing gloves he brushed back the wet hair from his face with one hand. He rubbed his forehead and ran his finger through his hair as he was feeling restless.

He lived all his life based on the principles he made. One of them was being unemotional and he couldn't care less if it made him someone with a heart of stone.

But the self-betrayal of the nine-month time span displayed the result on him. He broke his own theory of living and his traitor mind caused him to hope, wish, and anticipate. He became numb when nine month's desires, aspirations, and expectations were crushed in just one event.

His face was still hard and stoic but inside he was breaking. The impact of the big loss hit him like the fiery breath of a dragon. His heart was shattering in the tiniest pieces.

Not being able to endure that anymore, he walked away from the gym and freshened up. Fresh out of the shower he dressed in his biker attire formed with gloves, moto jeans, boots, chest shell, elbow, and shoulder armor. Putting the leather jacket over the black tee he completed his dressing, taking the bike's key from the several keys in the drawer, he walked out of his house into the garage.

Wearing the helmet he climbed up on his KTM RC 200 and geared up the engine. He drove out of his mansion speedily like a cheetah and continued until he reached his destination.

 He drove out of   his mansion speedily like a cheetah and continued until he reached his   destination

Soft red cheeks, long thick eyelashes curled upwards. Small chubby hands fisted on chest, red little nose, lips formed in a cute pout, the infant wrapped in a white towel was sleeping peacefully in the most unpleasant place. The tired young girl crouched down staring at the baby was both awestruck and mesmerized.

If the rise and fall of the baby's chest hadn't been visible she would have mistaken him for a porcelain doll.

From the desperate yearning that grew inside her, she stretched her hand and touched the baby's soft cotton-like cheek causing him to open his eyes slowly.

She moved her hand away from his cheek instantly thinking she had disturbed his slumber. But the baby shocked her, giving her a toothless grin looking up at her. Her mouth gaped open as she was not expecting the innocent smile. Feeling overwhelmed, fat tears pooled in her eyes naturally.

The next act of the baby stunned her more. The baby's lips wobbled, tears brimmed in his blue eyes, and before she could understand anything the baby cried out loud as his naive mind saddened seeing the tears in her eyes.

She felt horrified for causing an innocent soul to wail, and his loud crying echoed in the pin-drop hushed night reminding her of the crime she had just committed.

She swiftly extended her hands and took the baby in her arms oddly as she wasn't very familiar with holding babies. She cradled the baby softly in her arms and rocked him while whispering sweet nothings to subside his crying.

A few strange emotions swallowed up inside her when she held him in her hands for the first time. She felt overwhelmed, content, blissed and excited altogether. The whistles of cars and clicking of the cameras in the background felt stilled for her as if she was in a place somewhere else with the baby cuddling in her chest.

She kissed the head of the baby hiding inside her chest and looked up at the sky smiling.

On the wet sand beside  the seashore, the strong, tall man was laying with a cigarette in his  hand

On the wet sand beside the seashore, the strong, tall man was laying with a cigarette in his hand. His bike parked a few feet away from him. The environment there was serene and noiseless as no one was allowed then on the beach that he owned. It was not a big deal for a billionaire like him. He had a lot more than that. Wealth, power, the respect he had all of them but lacked the most important thing that couldn't be bought with money. He lacked inner peace.

He inhaled the vinous smoke as the corner of his lips twitched in a sad smile. His eyes deceived him being moist and a lone tear slipped down his face on the sand. The sand sucked the water as soon as it fell on it, and he wondered if his pain disappeared in thin air like that.

He breathed out a puff of smoke through his nose and mouth. Looking up at the sky with the sad smile plastered on his face he spoke up, "Why so hatred for me, ya Rab?"

Miles away from him the girl with a cuddling baby in her arms uttered looking up at the sky, "I express my deep gratitude to You for sending this angel to me, Ya Rab."

"