#8

"W-what are you doing here?", I asked almost in a whisper.

"What are you doing here?", he repeated my question.

"I asked you first", I exclaimed and he just smirked.

"Well, first of all, this is my club. So I have a good reason to be here. How about you?"

Shit. This is his club? Then I remembered he told me about him having some night clubs in town.

"Well?", he asked again.

"Dani dragged me here to meet her boyfriend and her friends but I ditched them", I said.

"Really? And where are they now?", he asked looking around.

"I don't know. Probably smoking some joint or something. I don't really care", I said nonchalantly while sipping my beer.

"Come on, let's go", he suddenly took my hand.

"Go? Go where?", I asked him confused. But he didn't answer and kept dragging me.

He took me upstairs and there were some men who looked curiously at me but Sean didn't seem to notice. I put my head down to avoid their stares. He stopped at a door which had a passcode in it. He pressed some numbers then the door opened.

I gasped a little when I looked inside. The decoration looked expensive and luxurious. There was a big couch, a mini bar, and a big screen showing all the angles of the club.

"Where are we?", I asked though I secretly knew the answer.

"My office. And this is where I see what everyone's doing", he said pointing to the big screen.

He was right. You couldn't hide in here. I could even see where Dani and her friends. She and James were still sucking their faces and I doubt she realized I was gone. While the rest of the guys also made out with some chicks or busy smoking joints.

"That's Dani", I pointed at the screen. When Sean saw where I was pointing, he didn't look happy.

"Those are your friends?", he asked, sounding surprised.

"Well, actually, Dani is my only friend so... ", I trailed.

"Good. Because I don't want you to go near guys like them", he said sternly.

I didn't know what to respond to that so I just kept quiet and suddenly the air became so tense and awkward making me shift uncomfortably. Sean seemed to notice my awkwardness and decided to break the tension.

"Do you want to eat or drink anything?", he asked softly.

"Yeah. Some food is great", I said shyly.

"OK. Just wait here. I'll be back", he said heading toward the door. Leaving me alone in his office.

I practically didn't have anything to do so I just stared at the large screen watching what everyone was doing. After a few minutes staring at the screen, I noticed that there were two big guys headed to Dani's table. I didn't know what was going on but I saw James say something then suddenly one of the big guys punched him straight to his face. The rest of James' friends didn't do anything and just looked at those big guys with wide eyes. The next thing that happened was they all left the club.

I saw Dani look around before she left with the guys, probably just noticing I was gone. My phone buzzed and I knew instantly who it was. Dani just texted me where the hell I was. I ignored her text and just sat there waiting for Sean to come back.

After a few minutes, I heard the door open and close. I turned around and saw it was Sean holding a bottle of wine and two empty glasses.

"Sorry if that took a while. You don't mind if we're having pizza, right? My chef is sick today so he couldn't bring us food", he said apologetically.