009

Rina's POV

"No, no, no, no. Not the hoodies, Jungwon. I prepared this outfit for me to at least look fancy in front of your members and seniors." I crossed my arms while looking at his pouting face, holding the gray hoodie that he was asking me to wear. "Come on! So, it looks like we have chemistry," he said.

I am not into this cringe romantic stuff. It just makes it so corny.

"It's the last time. Promise. I just want the members to see you wearing my hoodies," he begs me. He places his hands together while holding the gray hoodie. I rolled my eyes, "but I prepared this outfit!"

"Are you trying to impress someone?" he asked. "What? No, I am not. I just want to look forma-"

"You just want to impress Soobin Sunbaenim!"

"No, Jungwon. Not at all." Jungwon just frowns. It makes me giggle. What is he frowning about? As if he likes me or something. "Hey, you don't like me. We just met the other day," I said. Jungwon still pouts and shows me the gray hoodie. He didn't even react to my statement. I sighed heavily. "Alright."

"Yipee!" He smashes the hoodie on my hands with excitement. "I'll wait for you! I bet it'll be cute on you!" I gave a soft snicker.

~ ~ ~

"Look! They're there!" Jungwon starts pulling my arm but I don't walk. Jungwon forces my arm by pulling it but I force him to stay. I just freeze right at the spot while looking at all of them. It terrifies me. I'm scared of meeting them and being friends with them. I might do something wrong. They all look flawless.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungwon tilts his head while looking at me. "Yeah, just a bit terrified," I spoke. "Terrified? About what?" he asks me. "Them. I don't know. It's my first time meeting them and I'm so nervous."

"Honey, they aren't gonna bite you."

"I don't know. I'm just really nervous." Jungwon sighs. We both looked at each other and Jungwon just looks at me with a calm face.

"Baby." He slowly grabs my hand and holds it. He caresses his thumb on the back of my hand while looking at me. "It's going to be alright, okay? They will love you." He intertwines his fingers in mine, still caressing his thumb on my hand. "Okay." I breathed out.

"Let's go, love?"

"Okay."

We walked together, holding hands while wearing the same color hoodies. My heart beats every time he caresses his thumb back and forth. I fall for him harder every single day.

"Hey, Jungwon!" Yeonjun greets. I was about to see light after seeing Yeonjun in real life. He looks like a star glowing at the whole restaurant. He's the Yeonjun, why would we even question?

"Hello!" Both of us greet. "Wow, couple hoodies? I smell romance," Sunghoon said. I slowly removed my hand from Jungwon since the others might suspect us or assume that we were already a couple, which we aren't.

Jungwon and I sit down together in the spare chairs on the side.

"Where's Beomgyu? They're the only ones not here yet," Soobin, the person in front of us said.

Hold your heart right now, Rina. I can't believe I am facing Soobin. No, I am not going to scream. I feel like I'm turning red right now.

Jungwon wraps his arm around my shoulder. I turned to look at his stern face. He eyes me up and down before he pulls me closer to him harshly. I looked at the person in front of us. But Jungwon leans closer to my ear and whispers, "Stop staring. I'm here, you know."

I swallowed my saliva and played with my fingers to distract myself. I looked at my fingers and tried to avoid staring at Soobin.

"Look, calm down. I didn't do anything!"

"Oh, yes you did. I saw you do it!"

Ava looks at me as I stared at her. Everyone was staring at them. "Rina!" she shouts really loud. I felt second-hand embarrassment and signaled her to tone down her voice. But I still ran to her and hugged her really tightly.

"See that?!" he points at Beomgyu. "That boy is torture! I hate him!" Ava rolled his eyes.

This is funny. Didn't Ava want to marry him? Well, here it is!

"Torture?! Excuse me?!" Beomgyu scoffs. "Hey, enough you two! You've been fighting since yesterday!" Kai stops them. "Well, it's his fault," Ava politely says.

"Ha?! Me?" Beomgyu walks towards Ava and grabs her arm. "You are sitting down with me, lover girl." He pulls her on the way to the two spare seats beside us. Ava sits beside me with a stern face.

"Why don't we eat already?" Yeonjun says.

Everyone starts eating. They were all chitchatting about their experiences together with their soulmates. I don't see anyone being super romantic. They all look like friends. I mean, it's been three days so they're still starting to be comfortable.

Just like me and Jungwon. Jungwon and I are just friends right now.

"This is good." Jungwon munches on his food. "I wanna taste that," I said. He scoops his food and faces it toward me. "Say ahh!"

"No. Ew."

Ni-ki laughs at us. "Poor hyung," Ni-ki says. Jungwon gives him a deadly stare then Jungwon stares at me. "I said ahh," Jungwon forces me. I laughed at him as I ate the food, he was offering me. "Oh, this is good! Better than mines!"

"Maybe because he fed you with his spoon," Taehyun said. I widened my eyes and slowly looked at Jungwon who was sticking his spoon in his mouth while he looks at me and gives me an eyebrow raise. He removes the spoon from his mouth.

"Isn't it delicious?"

I pursed my lips together. I felt my face getting warmer as I continued to eat my food at a faster pace.

"Be careful, love. You're going to choke."

He better shut his mouth right now.

~ ~ ~

Happy new year!