029

october 16th, 2020
2:51 pm

SUNDAY READJUSTED HERSELF ON her bed, folding in one leg underneath her to better support Brandon's head on her other outstretched thigh

Nikki finally leaving had returned everything back to the normal for the duo.

In the past week, they had gone to their shared class, eaten together in the dining hall and hung out in each other's room, basically all the things that they usually do together.

And have sex, obviously.

"You have a heavy ass head." Sunday commented as she continued to highlight things in her Comparative Politics textbook, "Get off me."

"No," Brandon responded without looking up from his phone, "I'm bored."

"What do you want me to do about that?" Sunday asked in a blank tone.

"I could think of a couple things." Brandon muttered.

Sunday shot Brandon an exasperated look which was met with a cheeky grin.

Sunday leaned over to put her textbook on her desk then pushed Brandon into a laying down position so that she could straddle him, "You're so annoying."

"Mhmm," Brandon pulled her close by the collar of her shirt, his grip light.

Their lips met and Sunday hooked her arms around his neck to make sure he was as close as possible.

Brandon palmed her backside while he deepened the kiss.

As Sunday was about to make the next move, her cell phone began to ring on her nightstand.

Sunday pulled away to check the caller id, "Hold on."

"It can wait." Brandon tugged her close again, "C'mon, ma."

"It's my dad," Sunday sat straight up, still straddling Brandon, "Hey, pops."

"Hey, Sunny Bunny." Henry's voice came from the phone.

Brandon's hands started to slide up the center of her torso to her chest and Sunday gently pushed him off, then sent Brandon a look that clearly said, 'stop'.

"What's up?" Sunday said, "You okay?"

"I know you were home last weekend but there's this engine on this Range Rover and I can't reach certain parts of it like I used to and Noah is still too young to help ou-." Henry started to explain.