School Play 2

Macy POV

It's been a week since the practice started. Rehearsal has been going on smoothly. Adrien and I have started practicing with the others too. Our scenes are going smoothly. This whole experience gives us a lot of time to bond too. We meet up at our house almost every day for practice, but we end up goofing off most of the time. 

I got closer to Marinette. For some reason, whenever I'm around she starts stuttering recently. Sometimes, she even blushes. I wonder what's wrong. 

Anyway, We just finished practice and are walking home together. 

We got there and the others sat on the sofa while I went upstairs to the designing room so I can continue the clothes. I finished Alya's clothes. I am almost done with Nino's! all that's left is Marinette, Adrien, and myself.

I quickly got to work, adding detail and sewing the finishing touches. I could hear the others practicing in the next room which was the place we usually practice. I have already gotten the hang of my lines so I don't necessarily have to be there.

I was done by night so I decided to go check out the others. I walked into the room to see them practicing.

"Hey, guys! I finished my work for today so I'm just going to get some sleep! I'm really tired so try not to wake me up!", I explained.

"Sure! rest well!", At least that what they said but...

THEY ARE SO DAMN LOUD!!!! 

I am currently in bed trying every means possible to block out all the noise. Nothing is working. I have been awake ALL DAY!!! I FINALLY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET SOME REST BUT NO!!! THEY JUST HAVE TO YELL LIKE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

.

.

.

So it's been half an hour and they seemed to have exhausted themselves to sleep. This the perfect chance to get back at them.

I slowly tip-toed to the kitchen and grabbed 2 pans that make a lot of noise. I then went to the room they were yelling and opened the door. I turned on the light and began my performance!

I started banging the 2 pans together like there's no tomorrow! 

"I COULDN'T SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!! SO YOU GUYS WON'T SLEEP BECAUSE OF ME!!!", I yelled at the top of my lungs. I was super pissed and tired. I've done this before with some other people who just don't know when to keep quiet so I have a lot of experience. 

I watched as they all yelped and woke up super surprised and scared. They held their hands above their ears and groaned in annoyance. I didn't stop until every. single. one of them was awake and looking at me. 

"Macy!?", Nino exclaimed. I looked at him dead in the eye. I am extremely pissed and this was a way of relieving stress.

"Listen... from now on, you better keep it down cause the next time you wake up... the pans won't be banging each other but your face", I hissed and turned walking away to my room, leaving a group of extremely scared friends.

I slept peacefully the rest of the night.

Natalie POV

I was informed that Adrien's school was having a play so I asked Gorilla to help attach a camera in their practice room to see if things are going well. I was free today so I decided to watch. I put on headphones just in case and turned it on. That was an extremely good decision on my part since all of them were currently just screaming and fooling around. They must have finished practice. I looked around but couldn't see Macy anywhere. I saw Adrien, the girl who won the hat contest, The boy who wanted to throw Adrien a birthday party, and the blogger girl. They were all just laughing and having fun.