1- They were wasted

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

"Ah!" a young woman suddenly shouted in pain as she opened her eyes in hurry. "Huh?" she blinked twice in confusion. Her eyes explored the whole place and turned out she was in the club's toilet. 'Where am I?' the first question which popped up in her head.

The loud music from outside made her head dizzy. "You bitch! How dare you bite me?!" a man's loud voice interrupted the woman's deep thoughts. She finally noticed the man who was standing in front her without a shirt on. She frowned at the sight.

The man was looking down at her as a prey. She gritted her teeth in annoyance. "What the fuck is going on?!" she murmured furiously as got up from the floor which was covered in blood. She almost slipped because of those filthy blood.

But suddenly her eyes started to blur as her legs became weak. She felt like her energy was draining out. She looked around for help to stand straightly. "Damn it!" she cursed under her breath as she gritted her teeth in pain.

Her eyes finally found the wound on her right arm. It seemed like her arm was cut by a sharp tool. She pressed on the wound with her left hand while a tightened frown was seen on her face. The man furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

The woman yelled furiously. Her burning glare was on the man, making the man suddenly quivered in fear. "Shut your fucking mouth!" the man shouted back as he pushed the young woman onto the floor. His hands started to move onto the woman's clothes.

He ripped her clothes in hurry as if the leopard was running after him. The woman eyes widened in realization. "This fucker.." she cursed and pushed the man hardly. "How dare you try to touch me, you filthy trash" there were flames in her eyes, her aura became dangerous.

"W-what! You were crying like a weak kid just a second ago and now you are acting like a mature woman huh?! Were you acting on purpose before?!" the man eyes were shaking like a deer which met a tiger. The woman stood up from the floor with a murderess look.

"I don't know what are you talking about. But one thing for sure, you should be scared of death right now since it is coming to you" The man eyes widened at the sight of a woman smirking like a devil who came from hell to punish nasty people.

The woman glanced at the knife which was on the edge of the basin. Her eyes lit up at the sight of sharp knife, her lips curved up into a smirk. Without thinking twice, her hand reached to the knife quickly. She twirled the knife and looked at the man with a devil smile.

"P-please spare me, please spare me! I have a family. So please spare me!" the man quickly begged as he bowed down at the woman who was twirling a knife with a playful smirk. "No begging, you fucker. Since you started this first, I must teach you a lesson"

"Are you done?!"

The man's shout was heard from outside of the door, interrupting the woman from stabbing the man. The woman furrowed her brows in annoyance. She looked into the man's eyes who was begging her to spare his life. She signaled the man to shut up. "I asked if you are done or not?!"

The voice which contained impatience made the woman quickly understood the situation. Based on what she saw and heard, these two men were on the same side. "HEY!" the man from outside shouted furiously. "This asshole! Is she dead because of your lust?!"

The woman's inner eyebrows lifted along with her upper lip in disgust. "These filthy men!" she murmured in anger. "Help me!! She is trying to kill me!!" the man yelled at another man from outside to help him. The woman sighed tiredly.