episode 20

Night time.

Stacker: You saw what again?

Ou-Yang: Is was real. Very real.

Jayton: A nightmare?

Ou-Yang: It wasn't a nightmare.

Ou-Yang was in Stacker office. Explaining everything he saw in his future vision.

Ou-Yang: You have to believe me.

Jayton: You were probably just having a nightmare.

Ou-Yang: It was not a nightmare. I felt the wind on my face and I felt pain went a fell on the ground. Not too mention went I felt in the puddle of blood. I felt it. I felt my clothes getting wet. Explain that to me.

Jayton: Perhaps it was a psychological triggers that cause to be too real.

Ou-Yang: It was none of that sir I don't suffer from anxiety, depression or even Post-traumatic stress disorder. I don't suffer from any of that.

Stacker: ...... *sighs* Okay. We been doing this for an hour. Why don't we start from the beginning? Shall we?

Ou-Yang: Fine.

Stacker: Okay. Let's see. You said you saw November Ajax, Valor Omega and Titan Redeemer all destroy?

Ou-Yang: All of them were destroy to pieces.

Jayton: How many people were dead you said?

Ou-Yang: Hundreds. Probably thousands. They were crushed alive. Their blood and guts we're everywhere.

Jayton: And the city was destroy right?

Ou-Yang: Every building was destroy, in flames. Everywhere I look was destroy. As if a big battle happen.

Jayton: And Gojira?

Ou-Yang: Dead on the ground. She had so many wounds, cuts, slashes, punch mark, burn marks, bite marks and so on. As Xillius were eating her dead body. A she was missing her head.

Jayton: Where was her head?

Ou-Yang: Apex. It was holding Gojira beheaded head by her hair.

Stacker: So Apex decapitated Gojira?

Ou-Yang: I think so. I'm telling you two. It was real.

Stacker: You said it happen in a city? Can you tell us in what city?

Ou-Yang: I don't know. Everything was destroy. Even the street names were destroy.

Jayton: Perhaps if you can recall one of the buildings that wasn't fully destroy. You'll be able to know where it all happen.

Ou-Yang: Let see...... Some of the destroy buildings did look family. I think it was New York.

Stacker(mind): New York..... Where Ghidorah force Noah to use the Beast.

Jayton: Was there anything strange about Apex?

Ou-Yang: It's eyes and symbols on it's chest were glowing a bright red blood. It's presence felt....... overwhelming. Went I look at Apex. I didn't feel that I was looking at a Jaeger. But at a Beast Of Terror and Chaos.

Stacker: That's all?

Ou-Yang: For the moment...... Please. Whatever you do. Don't send November Ajax, Valor Omega and Titan Redeemer to battle. And especially Apex.

Jayton: Will take what you have and will do what we can.

Ou-Yang: Do what you can?!

Ou-Yang stood up.