Ramya's Agony

"God!! Why did you crush my happiness??
What mistake I did??
Like any other girl I had always dreamed about my future husband, was it wrong??
I never expected that all my dreams would be dreams forever " cried Ramya pushing her face on her knees. She didn't know how long she cried there, she forgot the surroundings and poured her pain as tears.

"Ramya.... Ramya... Can you hear me??"
"Are you ok?? " Abhi asked from outside worriedly, there was no sign of Ramya to come out from the room, so he was feared that did she faint again.

Ramya heard his voice and gained her senses, she don't know what to do now whether she should reply him or not.
She was angry at him and his family for ruining her life.

She thought about his face, with burnt scars and marks. His face was fully covered with burnt injuries, he didn't look normal, moreover he looks scary. More than fifty percent of his face has burnt scars continued with his ears and neck.

So, this was the reason why his bride eloped, his marriage was stopped twice. His family trapped her in this marriage by threatening to stop her sister's wedding. How cheap?? They cheated me in the name of marriage. She cried again and again.

No... No... No...

They didn't cheat me, I cheated myself. They gave me his pics, but I denied seeing it. I should have seen his photo before marriage, how fool I was?? I got struck myself in this marriage.

Later she asked herself, " What was going to change if I had seen his photo before wedding?? Nothing right??
Nothing going to change, anyway I have to marry him to save my sister's marriage. I was choiceless eventhough I have seen his photos earlier. His family was so cunning they manipulated my family. They didn't think about me, why would they worry about me?? They got what they want" she sobbed sitting on the floor.

"Ramya... Ramya..." He banged the door.
"Can you hear me?? Are you ok?? Shall I come??" He asked again and again worriedly. She heard him and sobbed silently without a word.

After sometime Abhi tried to break the door worried about Ramya, while he was trying to break she opened it herself and let him in. He looks so worried and asked her,

" Ramya... Are you fine?? You took so long to change, I was panicked "said Abhi and held her hands. She felt annoyed but controlled herself thinking about her sister's life and to not to make any issues right now.

She said " Yeah... I'm fine. I was taking bathe and it took sometime to change the saree" she paused for a while and asked him,
"By the way, why did you worry about me? " Asked Ramya mockingly.

Abhi didn't notice her mock and said ,
" Ramya, what are you asking?? Of course I'm bound to worry because you are my wife". She felt agitated when he said that she is his wife, for her this marriage was a trap, she was not ready to accept him. Silently she removed her hands from his hold and moved away from him.

" Really are you worried about me??"asked Ramya teasingly. Abhi perplexed and asked her why is she asking such questions.

Ramya bluntly said, " Because I thought you will worry about only yourself ". Abhi was confused and asked her , "What do you mean, that I'm worried about myself ??".

Ramya smirked and said , "I mean that you must be worried about only yourself, after what happened to you yesterday ??
Because your bride eloped, your marriage was stopped, you faced humiliation and your family said you were heart broken. So, I thought you were worried about that and disappeared after our marriage, even I didn't get a chance to see you in any of the post wedding rituals, so I thought maybe you were worried about yourself more than anyone" said Ramya mockingly.

Abhi had a glimpse of yesterday happenings he said to her calmly, " I'm not a person to think about the bad things happened with me. If I start to think about that, then I have to worry about that throughout my whole life. So, I always prefer to see the positivity in everything happened with me ", Ramya was confused.

Abhi smiled looking at Ramya, he went near her, held her hand and made her sit on the bed. He said, " Why would I think about the girl who left me?? Instead I can think about the girl who accepted and married me. So, now tell me why should I worry about myself ?? " Ramya got irked seeing him happy about marrying her and destroyed her happiness.

" Yesterday I went to meet an important person, that's why I couldn't take part in post wedding rituals, and I'm sorry for that. Right now I'm just worried only about you, because yesterday you fainted and doctor said you are so weak. So I want you to eat well, and take care of your health " said Abhi, Ramya was quite.

Abhi moved closer to her, he cupped her face looked at her eyes and said,
" Thank you so much for everything ".
They both shared an eye lock, She looked at his eyes, after a while she don't know what happened with her all of a sudden, she felt embarrassed and looked down.

He smiled and said to her, " Don't worry none will bother you here, this is your home you can stay here like how you lived in your home before marriage. I'm sure slowly you will get comfortable soon. If you need anything you can tell me, I will get it for you".

" It would be better if you asked me an apology for spoiling my life, but you are mocking my helplessness with your gratitude. You can sugarcoat your words to make me a fool but I will not fall in your trap once again" she thought herself in her mind.

She removed his hands and moved away without a word. Abhi took it casual and went to get ready to goto temple.

Meanwhile Ramya decides to hide her pain, and acts normal infront of all for her family sake. She knew if she suffers her father will be hurt, her sister would be guilt. She didn't understand Abhi's care and thought that he was faking his concern to fool her. She was not ready to forgive him or his family. She decides to walk out of this marriage when the right time comes, before that she thought to teach a lesson to him and his family. She decides to pretend until she stays here and tried to avoid him as possible.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this new story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi