He's Clingy

Eyeless Jack-

You've been out all day and when you came home, Ej was just lazing around on the couch, watching TV. He was kinda of happy when you got home since that means you could just laze with him.

That didn't happen though.

You gave him a simple 'hey' and kissed his head before walking to your room to work on some school.

"Hey, doll!" Ej yelled, making you stop what you were doing and raise a brow in confusion. "Blu?" You shouted back, waiting for a response. It was quiet for a few moments till you sighed and got up, going where your boyfriend was.

"What's wrong?" You asked, tilting your head.

Ej gave a small hum. "Sit with me?" He questioned. You blinked at him then smiled in relief. "Is that all? Heh, of course!" You answered, sitting next to him and got comfortable. Then you noticed him just staring at you.

"What?"

"I meant on my lap."

You gave a quiet yelp when he moved you onto his lap then you laughed quietly. "What's with you today? You could've just asked." You said, Ej grumbling quietly as he nuzzled into your neck. "Just want you here on my lap for a bit."

Zalgo-

Zalgo and you stayed up watching some movies and ended up falling asleep on the couch. Well, when you got around to waking up, you tried to get up but Zalgo wasn't letting you go.

"Z, loosen your grip a little bit." You said, trying to move but he groaned, held you tighter. "It's too early to be getting up." He mumbled, getting comfortable. This made you almost want to lay with him longer but you needed to get up.

"Gotta get up, bubs." You muttered, kissing him briefly. Zalgo hummed a little and kissed your cheek. "Don't want you to. Stay for a little bit longer." He whispered, nuzzling into your neck.

You chuckled and played with his hair. "Come on, let me go to the bathroom at least and we can sleep more in the bedroom."

"Come on, love, I'm already comfortable." He whined childishly, making you laugh.

"Zalgo, you can cling to me all you want in the bedroom." You said, laughing when he moved, resting you under him as he laid on top of you. "Ah, fine, fine, fine, but you have to stick with me all day and give me some kisses."

"I think I can work with that." You said, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Jason the Toymaker-

"Jason?" You questioned, glancing at him.

"M/R." He hummed, resting his head on your shoulder.

You chuckled and reached over, patting his head. "You've been hugging me for awhile. You okay?" You questioned, Jason huffing quietly and closed his eyes. "Just want to."

You went to the store to pick up a few things and Jason went with you. Throughout the small walk around the store, Jason was hanging close with you, hugging you from behind or wrapping his arm around your waist whenever you stopped to look at something.

"Aw, is my grumpy boy feeling clinging today?" You asked, pinching his nose, Jason moving away from your fingers. "Maybe I am, is that an issue?"

With a shake of your head, you kissed his cheek. "I don't mind at all. I almost got everything I need, so when we get back home, you can cling as much as you want." You said, smiling at him.

Jason smiled a little and leaned his head against yours. "Don't take back those words." He said, making you laugh and hit his arm. "Maybe I will." You teased, laughing when he started to poke your sides.