25.

Giovanni

"So you and Madi working y'all shit out?" Teo passed me the blunt and I nodded, taking a long pull while I sat down on the steps.

"Yeah, she finally let up on a nigga." I admitted, blowing excess smoke into the air before taking another puff and passing it to Ant.

"Oh aight. So I'm guessing you ain't tryn' move the white now either?" He asked and I shrugged, looking down before looking back up at him with a smirk on my face.

"Shit ain't worth it."

"Yeah aight. You a fuckin' pussy." He joked, making everybody laugh including myself.

"Man, listen.."

"I ain't tryn' lose my girl."

"You saw a nigga without her. I was down bad." I admitted pridelessly and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I feel you."

"Madi got you by the balls, nigga."

"Might as well cut' em off and let her have them." He added and I smacked my lips as they continue to laugh loudly.

"Yeah aight, bitch." I smirked, watching as they rotated the blunt now with slight chuckles and I sat there chilling.

I ain't care about what these niggas had to say, I loved my shawty and now I knew what that shit was like to not have her. Seven years and she still made a nigga happy with just her presence. You ain't just getting that out here so I was going to play shit cool and handle my lady with care.

It was only right.

"It's cool though, bro. Don't even sweat it."

"I'm bout' find me some new little niggas to move this shit for me."

"A nigga got a seed on the way and Izzy startin' to be on me too." He stressed, rubbing a hand down his face.

"What? She want you to chill?" Ant asked and Teo nodded his head.

"Yeah."

"Talkin' bout, you can't be doing these bad things when the baby get here but she be cool with it when I'm buying her bags and shit.." He trailed off as the blunt came back to me and I inhaled it sharply, trying to get myself high faster.

I knew I needed to be, talking to these niggas.

"That's crazy." Raf spoke up, in disbelief with his words as he shook his head.

"Val better not try that shit when we get to havin' our kids and shit.."

"Crazy part is, I wasn't even tryn' have no seed right now. If I'm being completely honest, bro." Teo tapped my arm while I looked at him.

"I ain't ready to be nobody pa' and I told her that."

"I got too much money to get, too much money that still need to be made but she pressin' a nigga, pushing this shit on me, so I guess." He ended up saying in defeat and I cut my eye at him once I heard the females coming out of the house.

"Chill." I spoke discreetly, putting the blunt out as the smoke lingered in the air and everything went quiet.

"Hmph." Nat scoffed at the silence, instigating and I could help but to smirk as they all came out of the house.

"GiGi." I heard Maribel call and I stood to my feet, grabbing her in my arms as she jumped up happily.

"What's up, Mari?" I smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What's gon' on? You being good?" I asked her and she nodded but I knew my baby was lying.

"Yes. Si." She answered, smiling small and I chuckled, kissing her cheek before putting her down onto her feet.

"Good, babygirl."

Leaning on my car now, I watched as Mari played with Nat and Madi while Izzy side eyed Teo. I then saw a group of females coming down the block and this particular group of females was some shawties that Teo used to fuck with from back in the day.

Aw shit. I thought to myself.

I instantly knew it was about to be some shit with them plus my mama would be home soon so I was ready to just grab my girl and go.

I wasn't in the mood for the girly shit.

"Mamí." I called Madison as she turned her head away from Maribel and looked at me from the step.

"Com'ere." I told her, licking my lips and she smiled small, doing what I said.

It took her some time to by everybody on the steps but as soon as she got over to me, the group of females that was coming up the block stopped right in front of the crib.

"Hi, Mateo." One of them said as she snaked her neck, making Izzy look in disgust.

"What's up, Key?"

"How you doing?" Teo then spoke back, looking like he was in some shit as the rest of the girls looked from him, Ant, Raf and then to me.

"Hey y'all."

"Hey Gio." One of them ended up saying and I nodded my head out of respect as Madison gave me a look. I ain't even say nothing, she knew what it was with me.

I just mushed my head into the crook of her neck as she laughed softly.

"Stop, babe." She wrapped her arms around me and slowly massaged my back.

"Ready to leave?" I asked ignoring the shawties now and she nodded her head.

"Aight, come on. We out." I told her, letting her go.

"Is that Madison?" One of the girls then asked as Madi turned around.

"Hey, boo." She then ended up speaking and Madi did the same, obviously knowing the girl.

"And Mateo don't think you're off the hook because your little girlfriend is here." The girl then said and Madi stopped in her tracks to look as Izzy's eyes went wide.

"Who she talking to, Mateo?" Izzy asked, rubbing her stomach in circular motions.

"I'm talking to him and I heard you're pregnant, bitch." The girl started snapping and I shook my head at the scene.

"That man pull out ain't shit. You ain't special girl,,I was pregnant too about a week ago-"

"Woah woah, hold on." Ant stood to his feet, trying to push the girl away.

"Did you tell her that, Mateo?" She went on saying as Ant tried to reason with the girl and Nat stood to her feet.

"Teo?" She asked for permission and Teo sent her off.

"Fuck that bitch up since the little hoe want to talk."

"Nah, Nat. Go the fuck in the house." I spat, helping Madison into the car before I slammed the door and making my way over to them.

"Giovanni, stop." She spat to me as she wrapped her hair up and I grabbed her little ass up in my arms and pulled her into the house.

Shit intently became chaotic as Maribel screamed and cried at the top of her lungs for Nat, while Izzy yelled and screamed at Teo , telling him that he ain't shit. All while my mom's car pulled up on the block right beside mine.

Damn.

*