We Meet Again

Today I was almost late for school so I had to run, since I don't live too far away.

While I was running, I bumped into a guy who was also running but from the opposite side.

??: Watch where your going!

Y/n: S-sorry

??: I don't have time for your stupid sorry's you little girl!

Y/n: First Of all I am not a LITTLE GIRL, Second I don't have time for your stupid attitude

??: JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!

Y/n: How Bout You go Around! Since your the One Who Said I Was Little, Then Maybe You ShouldN't be The One Asking Me To Move Since You Think You're Not Little!

He went around and started running again. I guess he was busy and/or late for something.

_________________________________________________________________________

?? Thought's

??: What a total Bitch! * I said in my head *

_________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV

I kept thinking about the guy I just bumped into. Without noticing I thought about it all day. Until my teacher told me that we were going to greet a new student tomorrow. I was wondering what type of student it would be.

Next morning......

This time I didn't want to be late and run into that guy again so I woke up earlier. But after I thought about it once more, I noticed that I wasn't able to see the guy very well except he was wearing a black cap, black jeans with small ripped parts at the front and a green (pickle green color) coat. He had a husky voice. But I recognized it but I wasn't too sure because everything happened so quickly.

When I got to my seat in class....

I saw my friend jennie walking towards me

Jennie: Hey Y/n!

Y/n: Hi!

Jennie: I heard someone say the new student is a guy

Y/n: Nice!!

Me and Jennie quickly turned back around so that we would be facing towards our teacher. When we heard her say that the new student arrived.

Teacher: All right Class! Our new student has arrived so, please, introduce yourself to the class. *She said in a polite way*

??: Hi my name is Park Jimin. And I like the arts.

Teacher: Why don't you sit next to Mrs. Kim. Y/n! Please raise your hand.

I raised my hand

Jimin POV

WTF!? Why the hell is she in this school?! Wait? Kim....... Y/n? I recognize that name somewhere. But I just shrugged it off. I sat next to her, still thinking about what happened the other day. I wanted to know a bit more about her, but I don't know why. I just hope she didn't see my face after what happened yesterday.

JM: H-Hi

Y/n: Oh, hey

JM: Can we be partners for the group project?

Y/n: Sure!

After a few moments of scilence

Y/n POV