Start

Definition of Terms.

In a castle there are 4 kinds of people live in. 

The King or Queen - they are the one who is higher, the most graceful and powerful, the ruler, the leader.

The Prince or Princess - They are a ruler as well, a leader and powerful but of ofcouse they are the King and Queens are more powerful than them.

The Knights  -  They are the one who fight, who protect, secure and mostly provide peace and the safety of the people specially the higher ups.

And last and for most the Servants -They are the one who serve and do different jobs to satisfy the higher ups specially the King and Queens. 

In Werewolf Ranks

Trueblood Alpha- They are very rare, super rare that their population is countable. They are the most higher ranks of all the ranks, they are ruler, graceful, and powerful. They have the power to make the lower ranks bow and command them to submit to him/her. In the Castle Trueblood can be compare as the king or a queen.

Alphas - Alphas are powerful and a leader as well. They can also make the lower ranks submit to them, though he can never overpowered a Trueblood Alpha. In the caste, Alphas can be compare as the prince and princess.

Beta - they are the one who provide peace and balance between the higher ranks and low ranks. They are like middle ranks. In the castle they can compare to as the knights. 

Omegas - They are the lowest rank among all the ranks. They mostly view as useless and their sole purpose is to serve and satisfied the higher ranks. In the castle, they can compare to as a Servants. 

True blood Omegas: Description would be revealed soon

Hi my Adorable, beautiful Readers ^-^ 💖💜

Welcome back to another story by MalditaDiAsh. Its been a while since my last upload of a story.

There would be grammatical errors for sure but Please ignore my mistake, I'm no expert in writing. I Just write stories for fun. This story might be written in a blunt, boring and neutral way since I write like that.

Anyway, heres another story and I hope you guys enjoy reading the story. 

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ 💖💖💜💜💜

-MalditaDiAsh

Words: 421

Written: May 23 2021