Chapter 216: Save Valerie!

A magic circle flashed in the ceiling. Benia looked down and sent a grin towards the group.

"Hello. It took quite some time to connect this place with the outside, but I’m glad we were able to manage it."

*(Whoosh!)*

"Kyaah!"

Elmenhilde came falling from above. Luckily, she landed on Erin's arms to which the Goddess raised a brow to.

"How convenient. So you're just randomly jumping into people's clutches now?"

Elmenhilde blinked several times and blushed when she looked at Erin. She then moved away from the Goddess and changes her attitude with a cough.

“How do you do, all of you? I’m glad all of you are doing fine.”

Rugal falls down from the ceiling after Elmenhilde but in his case, he landed perfectly. Lastly, Bennia flies down from the ceiling.

“Elmenhilde, so you sneaked into this country.”

Elmenhilde makes a single nod to Rias’s words.

“Of course. I met Bennia-san who is standing over there when the agents and I were deciding on which route to take to come to this castle. There is something I need to report.”

She changes her attitude and speaks with a serious face.

“We received information that Marius Tepes’s faction is going to take action by moving onto the final phase of using the Holy Grail very shortly.”

Gasper gives an expression of shock at this.

“They are planning to take the Holy Grail out from Valerie Tepes in order to take complete control of this country. By increasing the power of the Holy Grail, they are trying to activate their plan of reconstructing the whole civilian population living in the castle town.” added Elmenhilde with a sneer.

“I already predicted the Holy Grail……" Azazel narrows his eyes and cups his chin. "But they are planning to change the civilians into Vampires that have no weaknesses? Is that even something you can call a Vampire?”

Elmenhilde also puts on a face filled with disgust.

“It truly is disgusting. They are trying to change them into some other creature that has the trait of Vampires using the Holy Grail. Those from Carmilla faction that have come into this country are about to start the plan together with the Tepes faction’s government to defeat the anti-faction group.”

“Umm, what will happen if Valerie has her Holy Grail extracted from her……?” Gasper asks with a gloomy face.

Erin shot Gasper a look of concern which was mirrored by the rest of the members. Azazel was the one who responded to Gasper's question.

“She will die. They were already planning to extract the Holy Grail from her once it had made some growth and when their research had advanced."

Gasper breaks down on the floor after having Azazel tell him the truth.

“N-No it can’t be, because Marius-san promised me that he would release her…and that he’ll allow her to go to Japan. Were all of those things lies……?”

Rias embraces the vampire who has so many tears falling down from his eyes.

“You sure don’t find a despicable person like that so often. I can only feel disgusted by him.” Erin clenched her fists at the thought of Marius.

*(CHING!)*

A bright light shines from the window which even reaches inside the room. The group instantly looks out the window to check what is happening outside.