27

It's been a week since Jungkook's constant chasing behind Y/n. Everyone in the school are more than suspicious that something is going on between them. No one except Somi knows that Jungkook is in love with Y/n. The girls are getting jealous about the amount of attention Y/n is getting from Jungkook.

Seoyeon who has the biggest crush on Jungkook is not having it. She has tried thousand of times to make a move on him but he's not giving her any attention and that's pissing her off.

Seoyeon saw Y/n walking in the class with no Jungkook around her. She can't bully her as Jungkook is always by her side, but seems like Jungkook is late today.

She quickly went towards her and stood infront of her.

Y/n raised her eyebrow in confusion. She knows Seoyeon is biggest bitch of the school and is very mean. She won't talk to her unless she needs something from her.

"Look who we got here. It's the bitch Y/n!", She said loudly as she fake smiled.

Did I do something?

Y/n rolled her eyes.

"What?!", She asked being pissed off.

"What are you doing to my boyfriend huh?!"

Y/n looked at her confused.

"What do you mean? Who's your boyfriend?", She asked.

"Jeon Jungkook ofcourse", She said in a duh tone.

"What? He told me a different story", She said utterly confused about what's going on.

"What story?! STOP BEING A SLUT AND STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S BOYFRIEND! UNDERSTAND!", She screamed.

"I'M NOT STEALING ANYONE! HE'S THE ONE CHASING AFTER ME, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND", Y/n shouted back.

"He doesn't loves you! He loves me! Get out of our lif-", She was cut off.

"WHO SAID THAT I DON'T LOVE HER?!", A voice echoed from behind.

When they turned they saw Jungkook burning with anger.

"B-baby this bitch is trying to take you-", She was cut off again.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER THAT! AND DON'T CALL ME BABY, I'M NOT YOUR BABY!!", He shouted as he came towards them and held Y/N's hand as tightly as ever.

Everyone's eyes widened seeing him holding her hands as if she's going to run away (I'm so in luv with run away by TXT🙆) from him if he let her go.

Seoyeon was left in utter shock when she saw Jungkook holding her hand and defending her.

"List-"

"Listen up you scumbag DON'T EVER TALK TO HER LIKE THAT! I WON'T TOLERATE ANYONE TALKING TO MY SOON TO BE GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT", He announced to the whole class.

Everyone started whispering but Jungkook didn't bother about it.

"What?! you didn't love her WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO REJECTED HER!!!", Seoyeon asked on the verge of crying.

Jungkook felt guilty when he remembered how he rejected Y/n. But started to talk again.

"I LOVED HER EVER SINCE I SAW HER!", He said loudly.

"Just took a little time to realise it", he added.

"No no no! This can't happen!! You belong with me(I'm so in luv with that song too😍) She's manipulating you!", She said crying.

"Stop being a spoilt brat Seoyeon. I never loved anyone except her! I belong with her and not you! And stop saying anything against her otherwise you'll have to face consequences!", He threatened.

Seoyeon just ran away crying feeling heartbroken and humiliated.

Y/n was trying to process what's going on.

"What the hell did just happen?!", She whispered.

Even then Jungkook heard what she said. He smiled seeing her confused face. He moved a strand of hair away from her face.

"You don't have to worry about that, love. No one will bother you ever again. She's just being a delulu, I only love you", He said softly as he smiled.

Everyone went speechless, seeing the caring side of Jungkook for Y/n. His eyes that showed anger a few minutes ago now showed only love while looking at her. Even a kid will be able to say that the boy is so in love with her.

"Wait! I just remembered, you called me your "soon to be girlfriend" How dare you!", She said while pouting angrily.

"Awww can you be anymore cuter!", Jungkook cooed at her cuteness.

"I'm not joking!", Y/n said.

"Neither am I, Y/n! I'll make you fall in love with me and I'm determined of it! I can't see you with anyone else. It hurts so damn much.... So I'll be making you mine!", He said happily, yet determined.

Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I don't even know what to say", she said as she went towards her seat.

Jungkook chuckled and sat beside her.

Everyone looked at them with adoration and some with jealousy.

But they all concluded that Jungkook is very much whipped for her.

"Aww I wish someone would love me like he loves her!", A random girl said.

"Yes I'm so freakin jealous of her getting a rich, handsome, perfect boy madly in love with you is something I can't relate but she can!", Another one said.

"I know right", the other one sighed.

Seoyeon came back and heard everything and damn she was so freakin jealous while listening their gossips and eyeing Jungkook being a simp for Y/n.

"I wonder what that idiot girl did to get Jungkook being madly in love with her!", She said angrily.

________

Wrote this at 11 in night lol
I'm quiet satisfied with this chapter tbh😌💜

I can't sleep I'm sooooooo excited for butter that's releasing tomorrow!!!!!! I can't freakin wait!!!!!!