Chapter one

I groan as I awake from a familiar noise called my alarm clock, I helplessly try to slap it to get it to shut the fuck up, but it doesn't, instead, it falls on the floor and smashes. What a great start to the morning.

I roll over and stretch out my arm to check the time 8:30am, 30 minutes before school.

Hurriedly I get up, it was quite warm out today so I threw on a pair of black shorts and a red tank top, putting on a grey hoodie before I step out of my bedroom door.

8:45am. School was a 10 minute drive so I had five minutes to get ready.

"Mom!" I called, as I brushed out my long, dark, brunette hair. I let out an annoyed groan as I put back the hair brush and called out her name once again.

"Yes Nuria?" She shouted back down to me,"Tell Elliot when he wakes up I found his coat and I've put it on the kitchen table." I grabbed my keys and walked towards the door. Elliot was my younger brother, he was only 5 and I loved him more then anything in the world.

He was so cute. He had the same dark hair as me and my dad that always sat so fluffily on his head, he got dimples from my mom, lucky bastard, and overall he was just the most adorable baby brother I could ask for.

I hopped into my black car and drove to school. Switching on the radio I put my windows down as the wind caressed my hair. Fuck I love this song.
I belted it out, shouting it at the top of my lungs as I turned it down and stopped my car.

Alyssa chuckled as she saw me, my hair was probably all over my face while I just finished my singing session. Alyssa was my bestfriend, she was the first person I had met when I moved here from England 2 years ago when I was 15.

I was messed up then, still am, but I have no idea why she stuck around. I picked her up every morning and we rode to school together.

Alyssa had dark brown skin with black hair and the most gorgeous gold eyes I had ever seen.

"Doesn't your throat ever get sore?" She asked as she slid into my car.

"Yeah, but it's fun." I replied as I put a grin on my face and elbowed her arm.

*****

We arrived at school and I headed straight to my locker to put my bag in and to question Lyssa about her night with Devon. One of the most hottest guys in school.

Although he was popular at school, he only really hung out with two other people. Maeko and Azael.
Azael was the hottest guy I had ever seen. He had dark brown, almost black hair with a muscular body. He had a tattoo on his left arm that went slightly up his neck. His dark brown eyes was just as alluring too.

"Please tell me you guys didn't fuck." I say to her as I open my locker.

I wait for her to tell me they didn't.

"Lyssa, god dammit. He may be hot but he's probably got an STD with the amount of girls he sleeps with."

She slaps my shoulder,"It was worth it though, just look at him." She states.

I look over my shoulder to see the three amigos at the other side of the hall. That's what I'm going to call them from now on, the three dicks just doesn't sound as good.

Devon was laughing with Maeko as Azael had his arm crossed and he leaned against a locker with a smirk plastered on his face. He averts his eyes and his gaze meets mine. We stare at each other for what seems like hours, both of us trying not to be the one who looks away first when Lyssa waves her hand in front of my face.

"Nuria, hello? C'mon we have to get to class." I slowly look back at her and nod before I push off my locker and start walking towards my first class. English.