Chapter 42

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was excited today. I was graduating from high school. Jared was laughing as I ran around the house making sure I had everything ready. Paul walked down the stairs as I ran past him. "Slow down before you hurt yourself! Again!" Paul yells at me as I laugh.

"I can't help it! I'm excited!" I say as I run back down the stairs with the biggest smile.

"Leave her alone Paul! She is graduating today!" Jared says as he walks up behind me and puts his arms around me. I smile up at him as he kisses me softly.

"Believe me I know she does!" My brother says messing with my hair, making me growl at him. "We have to go on patrol, but we will be back before your graduation ceremony." He says as I nod my head. "Rachel will be over to help you get ready! I think?." He says/asks as I nod my head again at him.

"We also are having a bonfire tonight on the beach to celebrate!" Jared says, making me smile even more. Paul kisses my head before he leaves. Jared gives me a soft kiss before it turns into a heated one, where I am pushed up against the wall. "Fuck! I don't want to leave now!" He says as he picks me up and kisses down my neck. I giggle and pull him into another kiss.

"Move your ass Jared! Don't make me come back in there for you!" My brother yells from the backyard. I laugh as Jared groans, but turns and walks out the backdoor. Graduation isn't until 2pm and it is only 8am. What to do? When I couldn't think of anything I started to clean the house. I had finished the living room and dining room and was working on the kitchen when there was a knock on the front door. I was a little confused at who could be at the door. Most of the pack was either sleeping or on patrol.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" I yell as Bella and Jake stand on the porch. "What the fuck do you too want?" I ask, placing my hand on my hip.

"We just want to talk to you!" Jake says as Bella glares at me.

"NO! I have nothing to say to the two of you! Now leave!" I say trying to shut the door but Jake stops me.

"Davina... Please." Jake says as I glare at him.

"I wanted to come and talk with you!" Bella says, acting all nice. I cocked my eyebrows at her.

"And what do we have to talk about, Bella?" I ask, pointing in between me and her.

"I wanted to say I am sorry. Everything I have done to you! You didn't deserve it. I was jealous of you because you had Jake." She says, making me chuckle at her.

"No! Shit! And hey you got him. I got an upgrade with Jared!" I say as I glare at her. I knew that would hurt Jake but at this point I didn't care about him or his feelings.

"I do want us to be friends! I think we would really like one another." She says as I start to really laugh at her.

"I will never be friends with you!" I say through my laughter. "I have told you that I don't know how many times that we will never be friends with you." I say as Jake sighs and shakes his head at me.

"Davina... Please just listen to her." He says as my head snaps over to him.

"Listen to her..." I yell at him. "How about you listen for once. I will not be friends with your whore! Me and you are not friends so get the fuck off my property before I call the police and have you both arrested." I yell again, Bella looks frightened as Jake shakes his head.

"I am sorry Davina... I never meant for you to get hurt. I never meant for any of this to happen. If I could take it back I would." Jake says as I chuckle not believing him one bit. Bella glares at him.

"No you are not... If you were you would have stopped pushing me to be friends with your whore. You would be pushing me to protect her. When you know damn well I don't give a shit about her." I say with a growl as they both back up from me. I see Sam and Embry standing behind Bella and Jake and neither one looks happy.

"Get her off tribal land now. She is not welcome here any more. And you know that. I am tired of you not listening to me." Sam says in his Alpha voice. I watch as Jake's head drops and he nods it. Embry runs up to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Jared and Paul are going to kill him!" Embry says over to Sam. Sam nods his head.

"And this time I am not going to stop them. He deserves what is coming to him." Sam says as Quil walks over and looks at Jake all pissed.

"Why the hell is she here?" Quil asks, glaring at Bella and Jake. Bella starts to cry.

"We just wanted to talk with Davina!" Bella says with a sob.

"Yeah! Right and the grass is purple and the sky is green!" Quil says, making me smile at him. Jake looks over at him and sighs.

I was pissed when Paul and I got back from patrol

I was pissed when Paul and I got back from patrol. Embry let me and Paul know that Davina had a few visitors after we left the house. I don't know what he doesn't get but he is about to find out the hard way to leave Davina alone. But that would have to wait until later tonight. After Davina's graduation ceremony. Paul and I both rushed back to the house so we could shower and change. I walked into mine and Davina's room and stopped in my tracks.

"Baby... You know what happens when you..." I start to say as she drops her robe. She turns to face me in just her red lace bra and panties. I growl as I close and lock our bedroom door. I lick my lips as I take a step closer to her. "Naughty... Naughty girl! You know I love you in red!" I say as I stand right in front of her. I pull her into a passionate kiss.

"Knock it off, we have to leave in 45 minutes!" Paul yells through our door making me growl and Davina laughs, before she leans into me.

"Don't worry Jare... I'll make sure you are well taken care of before we go to bed tonight!" She whispers in my ear. Fuck now I need a cold shower, for sure.