✨Introduction✨

Vincent Romano, the Italian mafia boss, lost his 2-year-old daughter as she had been in the front lines of a longtime feud. They continued to search for her. Though all signs of her had vanished. As if she didn't exist at all. Vincent and his family were devastated. Little did they know  that the lost princess was actually rather popular underground.

Arabella Rylie Perez didn't have an easy childhood. When she was two years old, her family abandoned her, and her aunt, her mother's sister, took her in. At first, everything seemed to be flowing well. Her aunt and uncle treated her as if she were their own child. Or at least until she was seven years old. Her uncle died in a car collision on his way to pick Arabella up from school.

This ruined her aunt's life. It was the upbringing of an abusive monster who had no one to blame for her problems. So she chose to inflict her hurt on an innocent girl. Sadly that girl had to be Arabella. She used to have a strong desire to escape. But she did none of those things. There is no way out for her. As a result, she's learned to live with and through the agony.

She was never taught to fight for herself, so she learned. She put her blood, sweat, and tears into becoming a person that would be enough for those around her. She knew her family didn't want her, and now she had become someone her family could never have. She rose to the top as one of the world's most feared warriors and assassins. However, this does also attract undue attention to herself.

What happens if this attention causes her to uncover lies and truths that have been kept concealed from her? What would her reaction be when she discovers who she truly is? What will her family's reaction be? Will the nice, innocent girl who once existed ever return? Will the missing be discovered?

Warnings

- Strong language

- Contains disturbing topics

- Abuse

- Sexual and physical assault

- Suicide and Self harm

- May have mature scenes

Author's Note

Hey besties! I'm warning you ahead of time that this is my first story. I had nothing to do so I decided to write a story to cure my boredom. In the end, this is just a fun little project. Therefore we don't need no haters . If you don't like the story then leave. Peace out!

But I don't mind any constrictive criticism, just don't be rude about it. Anyways, this story has some scenes that may trigger people so it may not be the best for everyone. Otherwise I will have a warning either at the beginning of the chapter or before the scene.

I'm really excited to start writing this and I hope you enjoy it. I'll be making a characters list next time!

See y'all next time!!