•CHAPTER 72•

'Unwanted'

---

The struggle of early pregnancy symptoms have been dying down slowly, after the few weeks of keeping it a secret beyond the couple, they'd decided to tell immediate family.

Amora stood in front of the cornered mirror in a flowing floral dress, her itty bitty baby bump starting to show, her hand cupped the bottom of the bump holding it gently with a smile plastered on her face. Most of her daily thoughts where about the future, what is the gender of her child, who will they look like most, and her excitement grew every other day as her thoughts got consumed by these thoughts.

The little giggles escaped her perfectly pink lips, being completely unaware that Cedric was sluggishly waiting in the doorway, his eyes looking focused on his girlfriend.

Causing him to sneakily wake up to her, the creak of the floorboard alerting her of his muscular figure that was walking towards her. Cedric snaked his arms around his miniature figure, hold her hand in his as they both held her stomach.

"I can't wait to meet our little one," Cedric mumbled against her skin, as he peaked her exposed shoulders. Amora smiled in response.

"And you stomach is starting to grow too, our little one is starting to grow!"

Amora looking over her shoulder and into Cedric eyes, the grey eyes she love so dearly, Amora smiled and said, "hope our child has you eyes, there so mesmerising."

Cedric hummed slightly, "well I hope they have your cute dimples."

The couples stood there in silence for a few seconds taking in each other's warmth, Cedric head nuzzling into Amora's neck.

"I can't wait to tell them," Amora whispered excitedly, as she slightly jumped on the spot.

Cedric took her hand and swiftly turned her around to face him, holding her close to his chest and with there faces inches apart.

"Me either, but it only a few hours away now isn't it," he replied softly, giving her a few cute quick peaks.

---

Amora and Cedric arrived at Amora's mothers new home in London, the Victorian styled home was very well decorated, fancy and sophisticated, but still extremely large for only one person as Fleur moved at soon after Amora did to live with her boyfriend, Bill.

Amora took a deep breath as she walked into the dinning room, she clutched her purse with inside contained a photo of the scan from 10 week scan. Cedric squeezed her hand in support trying his best to let her know he way right beside her, and he always will be.

The other dinner guest arrived not long after Amora and Cedric did, the other included Fleur and Bill, which made Amora even more nervous because her sister was here.

"Hey, it's alright," Cedric comforted, he cupped her cheeks and slowly creased them with his thumbs.

Amora nodded, as they both made their way into the dinning room hand in hand.

"Hello mother," Amora smiled, as she saw her mother sitting at the head of the table.

"Hello Fleur," Amora greeted again, as Cedric and herself sat opposite her and Bill.

"It's been awhile hasn't it," Fleur laughed.

Amora laughed, think of the events that have accrued over the last few weeks, her hand self consciously rested on her growing stomach.

"So how have my girls been?" Amora's mother asked as she took a sip out of her glass of water.

"Well-" Amora began but got cut of by her overly excited sibling.

"Oh mother, we found a lovely house! It's near Cornwall, it's so beautiful and it's located near the coast lines so there's a beach near by too!" Fleur smiled at her mother as she glanced her and her boyfriend.

"Isn't that lovey dear," Sheena replied after she cut a potatoes in half. Amora nerves began to build and Cedric noticed making him grasp her hand from under the table.

"Mother..." Amora said under her breathe.

"Yes dear?"

"Me and Cedric have something to tell you," Amora said quietly, as she grasped Cedric hand a little harder.

The words took a few seconds to form from her mouth but she eventually formed the word, "mother, I'm pregnant."

The room when silent.

"What?!"

"Mot-"

"Your pregnant!" Sheena raised her voice, as raised herself from her seat.

"Yes..."

"Amora your not even 18 yet! How could you be so stupid!" Sheena shouted, Amora sunk into her chair and tear pricked her eyes.

"Bill may you please step out of the room, this is family business," Fleur asked politely, getting a nod and a kiss on the cheek before he left.

"Mother! You have no right to talk to Amora like that!" Fleur scolded, as she raised from her seat, "she has her own life now and you can't boss her around anymore!"

Amora smiled at her sister defending her.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that! If your sister wasn't Such a slut we won't be in this mess would we!" She screamed, as she slammed her hands against the table.

Cedric's rage build up as her mother bad mouthed her, "how dare you speak to your own daughter like that!"

"We are Financially stable! And I know we can do this!" Amora snapped, as she walk towards her explosive mother.

"And if you don't support me! Your not gonna be apart of my life anymore!" Amora cried, as Cedric and Fleur rushed to her.

"And you wont be apart of my child's life either!"

Sheena didn't reply she only stomped out of the room in rage, slamming the door shut.

Amora almost fell on her knees, only being held up by Fleur who pulled her into a tight hug. Amora cried into Fleurs shoulder, "why can't she just be there for me?"

"It's ok, I'll be here, I'll be there for my future niece or nephew," Fleur smiled.

Cedric pulled Amora into a loving hug, his hands rubbing up and down her back, "it's ok, do you wanna go home?"

Amora nodded, as Cedric whipped away the tears flowing from her eyes.