✨3✨

Agar ishq khaak na karde

Tou khaak ishq hua.

<><><>

Tightening the hold on her shawl, Imaan went towards the reception area of the hospital.

"Is there any patient name Ahad Khan?" Imaan asked impatiently.

"Yes. Section B on the second floor," The receptionist informed her.

Imaan reached the second floor and her eyes were curiously searching for him.
She took a relieved sigh when she saw him sitting on the bed. There was a bandage wrapped around his head and there was plaster in his right hand.

"Aap theek tou hai na?" Imaan asked as her eyes pooled up with tears.

(Are you alright)

"I am fine, Imaan. Bass chota sa accident ho gaya tha," Ahad reassured.

(It was a small accident)

"Chota sa accident? Itni chot aai hai aapko. Allah, aap apna zara bhi khayal nahi rakhte hai. Accha hua driver ne hame phone karke bataa diya tha. Warna aap tou hame kuch nahi bolne wale the" Imaan cried.

(Small accident? You have got so many bruises. You don't even care for yourself. Thank God that the driver informed me about the accident. You weren't going to tell me about the accident)

"Imaan, mai theek hu. Bass thoda sa dard hai," Ahad said caressing her hand.

(I am fine. But I am in just a little pain)

The doctor came and look at both of them attentively.

"Doctor hamare husband kaise hai abhi?" Imaan asked.

(How's my husband)

"He is alright. Thank God, the accident wasn't severe. He will have a plaster with him for weeks. You can discharge him today but he has to take complete rest for two weeks. Make sure that he has his medicine and food on time," The Doctor suggested to which she nodded her head.

"I have work to do. I can't take rest for two weeks," Ahad said in an annoyed tone.

"Aap rest nahi karenge tou aapki tabiyat kaise theek hogi," Imaan said in a sarcastic tone.

(How will you become well when you will not take a rest)

"Aap jaisa bole begum, "Ahad smirked making the tinge of red appear on her cheeks.

(As you wish wifey)

<><><>

"Aap shower le lijiye. I am in the room. Koi bhi kaam ho tou awaaz de dijiye ga," Imaan told him and he nodded his head.