n i n e t e e n

no one pov

the heat of the next day soon came upon the two sleeping boys. bright sun rays hitting taehyungs eyes, causing him to slightly squirm in his sleep.

during the hours he was asleep, taehyung managed to turn around with in jungkooks hold. his back was now facing jungkooks front. the older loosely spooning him, still asleep.

taehyung, being half asleep still, whined in a small voice. this sound, and the movement of his small squirms caused jungkook to wake up aswell. his hands subconsciously tightening around taehyunsg waist as he clinged onto the warm feeling.

"hmm... taehyung.." jungkook said in a sleepy voice. his eyes still closed, though slowly waking up more as he felt the sun light hit his milky skin.

the dirty blond boy seemed to calm down a little as he felt jungkooks arms wrap tighter around him, and the soft sleepy voice of jungkook. resting comfortable in the olders arms.

the two boys had slept in a little, though not that much. as the bed side clock said it was only 9 something in the morning.

"we have to get up.." jungkook said, his voice still slurred and husky from sleeping. taehyung heard the older and whined again. "no~~." taehyung said, resting deeper into his pillow. a soft, tired, content smile planted on his face as he heard the soft chuckle ellipting from jungkooks lips.

and that was really the end of that conversation for a while more. the two slowly about to fall back asleep in the comfortable bed. 

but just before he knew he would pass out again, jungkook stirred fully awake, or tried to. shifting his body around and soon sitting up straight in the bed.

his raven black hair was falling in many different directions. the males hand going up to shake and brush out his hair a little, to keep it not as messy. his eyes were slightly puffy from sleeping on his side. 

as he sat up, the blankets had fallen off of his torso, exposing his naked chest. his body now almost glistering in the morning sun rays. the light warming up his body even more. the top of his back and neck covered in light scratches from.. previous activities.

after a few more minutes of yawning and slight stretching, jungkook looked to his side, seeing taehyung still attempting to fall back asleep. 

jungkook half rolled his eyes. "taehyung~." the male groaned slightly, drawing out his words in a sleepy manner. taehyung only whined again. causing jungkook to pull away the blanket taehyung was trying to cuddle with.

though, thankfully, he didnt grab the sheet. so the youngers naked body was still covered with the white sheet. 

the younger boy shivered slightly as the blanket was stripped away from him. turning over instantly and resting his head on top of the covers, over jungkooks lap.

the older stared down at the cuddly boy. finding it slightly amusing. "taehyung we have to get up now. we have to go shopping today." jungkook said, looking down at the boy.

taehyung whined once again. "we can do it later." he said softly, his eyes closed lightly. a sly smile raising on his lips as he made his remark.

"the faster we get it done. the quicker we dont have to deal with it. and i dont really plan to be in the middle of LA in the middle of the day." jungkook said. knowing it didnt really make a difference when they went. it would still be busy as hell.