24%

Kimberly and jacob were together and everyone knew. But the relationship was very much private, and would barley post each other.

The two were happy, and that's the only thing that mattered to them.

Kimberly had released her album, which everyone loved. And she was proud of herself.

Jacob was in more shows and movies, excited that his acting career was expanding.

The two were traveling to utah today. They were going to stay in a small city, St. George.

It didn't have much, but it was quiet and peaceful. And that's what they needed.

The two stayed in a hotel, almost in the middle of the whole city. It was beautiful.

Today, they just decided to swim in the pool. They had been in there for a good two hours until they got hungry.

They went to get Denny's since it was close to their hotel. They were admiring the night lights.

"tomorrow we should go to the dixie mountain," jacob smiled

"sounds good, we can go to sand hallow after too, it's a lake"

"you did your research," jacob laughed taking a bite from his food

"well we weren't going to sit in the hotel and pool all day," she laughed

"true," he smiled at her, "i love you"

"i love you too jacob"  she smiled.

The next day they did in fact to dixie mountain and sand hallow.

They loved being there, even the houses were pretty.

They enjoyed the sunsets, they were so beautiful. Not a lot like california.

The people were even friendly, and would talk to you like they knew you. It made them feel welcomed.

But the two had to leave the next day sadly, on the bright side  they did leave  happy and more relaxed.
-
-
-
Skip a year

 ---Skip a year