Chapter 15: New Normal

"Come on Boo Bear! You can do better than that!" I laughed. It had been about a day since the concert and Louis and me were currently playing a mean game of Just Dance 4 while the guys were out doing their guy stuff. (HAHA SHE'S THE MAN RIGHT THERE)

"Ugh, I don't think this machine recognizes true talent." He pants, sitting back down on the couch as the song ends.

"Yeah that's it. Whatever makes you feel better." I laugh, plopping down next to him.

"It's true! My moves were way better than yours!" He smiles, still sweating.

"Not according to the score: 658,000 to 119,482! Face it Tomlinson, I'm just better then you at everything." I smirked, getting up and heading towards the kitchen to grab some waters.

"Nuh uh. I just wasn't feeling that song. I call for a rematch Styles! And this time, I choose the song!" He yells from the living room. I stop and head back to the TV, I can't resist a challenge. He smirks and chooses What Makes You Beautiful; what. a. dork.

"Really Tomlinson? Your own song?" I laugh.

"Yeah. Gotta have the advantage." he winks at me as the song begins. I have to admit, this song is pretty difficult, and I'm starting to run out of energy.

We had gotten through the first chorus and I was already beating Louis by about 10,000 points. Beads of sweat were beginning to form on his face and I couldn't help but stifle out a loud laugh, which just made him angrier than he already was. The second chorus came around and we began to jump around, but Louis got too close to me and pushed me over right onto the couch. I looked up at him, confused, but he just smirked and continued dancing. After a few seconds, I managed to make my way back over to the center of the room next to Lou, but once again, he pushed me over to the couch. Damn that big ass of his.

"Louis!!" I yelled at him.

"Hey, don't hate the player, hate the game." he smiles as the song finishes, and the scores are posted on the screen.

"Beginner's Luck." I laugh, walking back over to him.

"Well now we're tied. How should we settle this, m'lady?"

"Hmmmm I dunno. How about a race to the kitchen? Loser makes lunch! Ready, go!" I yell as I speed off to the other end of the house, Louis quickly following behind me. I was almost to the kitchen when Louis jumped right on top of me, pulling us both to the ground.

"Ugh. Lou. Can't. Breathe." I choked out.

"Sorry babe, I just couldn't let you win." he smirks, getting up and heading over to the kitchen.

"You're mean, you know that?" I laugh, getting up and grabbing some food to make lunch with.

"Well you're beautiful, you know that right?" He smiles and I blush, continuing to make lunch.

I was finishing up Louis' sandwich when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and a familiar pair of lips rest upon my shoulder.

"Absolutely. Incredibly. Irresistibly. Beautiful." he whispers, in between kisses.

"Ha, funny. Here's your sandwich dork." I laugh and turn around, where I am faced with a pair of deep blue eyes.

"Hmm, suddenly I'm not hungry anymore." he smirks, planting kisses upon my jaw line. I simply giggle and run my fingers through his soft, brown hair. Louis' kisses were special. They were never forceful or messy. They were always soft and sweet; something I loved.

"HONEY I'M HOMEEEEE!!" the voice of Harry runs through the house, and I immediately break away from Louis' tight grasp.

"Uggghhhh, not now guys!" Louis groans as they all enter the kitchen, Niall stealing my sandwich. I laugh and playfully slap Niall, but he doesn't seem to notice.