Special Chapter #1

THE MISADVENTURES OF SUNGHOON AND PUSSY (FT. JIMIN AND HOSEOK)

"I'll be going to Paris for about a week for the Sunny Days and Co. showcase. I trust both of you with my little cousin," Sunyoo says as she looks at the little boy.

"Pussy says bye!! I'll be a good boy with Hoseok hyung," Sunghoon smiles as he waves Pussy's little paw, making Hoseok raise a brow.

"Be a good boy Sunghoon. And both of you, I trust you both that you won't make a mess while I'm out," Sunyoo narrows her eyes.

"But babe, are you sure you don't want me to come?" Jimin asked and Sunyoo sighs.

"I can manage Jiminie, you need to stay in South Korea and you also need to rest from shifting from America and Korea, you're probably going back there after a month again," Sunyoo says and Jimin pouts as he stares at his girlfriend, crossing his arms.

"Oh Jimin, I promise you can have me all day once I come back. Why are you so desperate to come with me?" Sunyoo asked.

"Uhh... who wouldn't when someone is staring daggers at you for dating his sister," Jimin said as he pursed his lips.

"Hoseok, you wouldn't hurt him, right?" Sunyoo asked as she side-eyed the man, and Hoseok nodded.

"Of course! I'll take good care of both of them!" He smiled and Sunyoo nodded.

"Alright, I'll be going now! Goodbye!" Sunyoo beamed before leaving the house.

-

"I still don't see what Sunyoo sees in you. Like I mean I have to even spend the whole week to see if really have the guts to be her boyfriend," Hoseok says under his breath as Jimin looks down at the ground.

"I just want your approval... mister," Jimin replied lowly and Hoseok raises a brow.

"Hey! You're Sunyoo's sugar daddy, right?!" The little boy smiled happily and Hoseok and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Sugar.... sugar what?!" Jimin repeated.

"When I was with Youngyeon noona and Mr. Crazy Old Man last week, he told me that sugar daddy means boyfriend!" Sunghoon beamed and Jimin blinks.

Mr. Crazy what?

Sugar DADDY?!

"My unholy child, who has been teaching you this?" Jimin asked and Sunghoon grins.

"My big brother Seokjin, the crazy old man! In fact, I saw you in our house a couple of months ago and you seem to love my noona when I saw you!" Sunghoon smiled and Hoseok stares at him.

"You did what? Don't tell me you went inside the house?!" Hoseok exclaimed and Jimin gulped.

"Uh... you didn't see that!" Jimin defended.

"But you threw a rock!"

"YOU THREW A ROCK?!"

"Noooo!"

"I'LL TURN YOU INTO A ROCK JIMMY JUST YOU TRY."

"And what's your name again, Mr. Jimmy?" Sunghoon asks innocently.

"Uh, I'm Park Jimin," he replied.

"Jimshit?"

"Uh... Jimin."

"Jimshit!"

"ALRIGHT LET'S GO TO THE GROCERY STORE," Jimin suddenly shouts as he jumps out of the couch before Hoseok could choke him, and he takes out his car keys before heading for the door.