Chapter 174

(I don't really remember but let's just say Chasity is 18 cuz she was like almost turning 17 when she went to the Bahamas but she wasn't exactly 17 so after a year she was like 17 and then a few months passed so Chasity is 18 and Stefan is 19.)

We get some much-needed Roccoline content today.

Chasity's POV-

"Girl I need a break," Maddie said walking inside my room.

She fell back onto my bed.

"Great let's fuck." I said and she laughed.

Yea definitely a joke lolz.

I'm kidding, I wouldn't fuck my brother's girlfriend. Wait no, I would. I'm toxic.

But everyone would want to fuck Maddie so...

Although I do have a boyfriend.

"Let's go out somewhere." She told me.

"THE CLUB!" I shouted. I only know one club around here and there's a lot of rich people there so we'll need to dress up.

"I don't know." She replied.

"It's up to you, I mean yes we're both in relationships and you have children and a fiancé BUT I feel like it would be fun," I said.

The last time we were planning on going to a club, Taylor happened. Stupid mf.

"Let's do it. But I'm not getting drunk." She told me.

"Well yea, We all know that I'm not gonna be the designated driver. Also just get it virgin." I said laughing.

"Babe, we all know I'm not a virgin. I didn't pop two ginormous babies out of my vagina to be called a virgin. Why the heck are my kids built like Rocco." She said into a pillow.

"I HEARD THAT, LOVE!" Rocco yelled.

"GOOD, YOU GINORMOUS GIANT!" She yelled back.

Ah, young love.

"Yes bestie, we all know you're not a virgin and I meant a virgin drink," I told her.

"Oh yea but that's a lot of work. I'll just with a Shirley Temple." She said.

"Tea those slap. Anyways see you at later." I told her and fell asleep.

I woke up and saw a note with a rose on top of it.

Cute.

It was from Spongebob.

Jk, it was Stefan.

It said

"Hello, love. I hope you've had a good nap. I wanted to see you're beautiful face but you seemed so peaceful so I decided to write a letter. I am so fancy, I know. You're so pretty anyways I need to go slice an annoying idiot's throat and play jump rope with his esophagus so hopefully nothing else happens, I love you and I'll see you when I get back. Love you to the moon, my love."

Awe, he has a way with words.

I changed into a hot-ass fit. Cuz you know, we dress to impress.

 Cuz you know, we dress to impress