Ayame

This one will be a bit confusing just hang with me. In this one you will be Ayame's and Yuki's younger sister.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Being the younger sister of Ayame Sohma was the biggest pain in the ass (excuse my language) ever and you hated it. Yes, you, (First Name) Sohma were Ayame Sohmas younger sister, also younger sister to Yuki Sohma. And no, you where different from Yuki and Ayames relationship, you where quite close to both of the males.

Your (favorite color) phone buzzed causing you to look up from the dress you where making. Yes you took after your idiotic brothers love for fashion. Biting the thread you cut it and picked up your phone.

From: (Boys name)
To: (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
Subject: Heyy beautiful
Text: Hey beautiful hang out 2day? *: park ? 11:30 ?

You smiled and bit your top lip replying.

From: (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
To: (Boys name)
Subject: Hello (nick name)
Text: luv 2 (nick name) pick me up . *:

You sat in your bed then quickly got up and rushed to your closet. Pulling out a black tank top, a navy blue cardigan with two white stripes on the sleeves and white shorts. You quickly changed and put on your navy blue ankle converse. While fixing your long silver hair into a messy bun your door bell rang. Wanting to reach the door before Ayame your tripped in your room. Finally you got down stairs and saw Ayame talking to your boyfriend a dark aurora surrounding Ayame. "Myself and (First Name) are to be married so don't you think that this thing you have with her will last very long. (First name) will al-" He got cut off by you kicking his face. "Shut up, aho! I'll hit you! We're not getting married!" You shouted a tick mark on your forehead. Ayame cried under your foot. "But (First name) you said!!" He pouted and cried more. "And your already hitting me!" "Baka! I was 6! And I'm kicking you not hitting you!"

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey