19. Meeting Eri.

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku had started to function again and now had 4 girls in his harem.

Izuku: 'geez, looks like Eri has a few mothers... oh shit... how am I gonna tell Eri?!'

What Izuku didn't realise is that he said that aloud and the 4 girls were now furiously blushing at the thought of being a mother to Izuku's child... Mina stated to drool a bit.

They snapped out of the trance to see that they have arrived at Eri's school. Izuku looked towards the girls beside him.

Izuku: "soo... you gonna follow me or wait here?"

They say that they're going to wait so that he can explain everything to Eri. He nods and makes his way to the front of the school.

As he walks up, many women look up to him in surprise or lust... mostly lust. The shirt he was wearing was pretty tight and didn't leave anything to the imagination and he was rather tall, something that women tend to like. He ignored the stares and continued his walk to the door.

As he got there, he was looking for Eri until...

Eri: "DADDY!!"

He turned to see a white blur crash and snuggle into his chest.

Izuku: "woah! Calm down snowball, it's only been a few hours!"

Eri: "but it felt like Foreeeeeever!"

Izuku just chuckled and held her hand while walking back through the gates of her school.

Izuku: "so, how was school today?"

Eri: "it was easy for me. We did some multiplication of 3 figure digits and then some reading time. But that's not important, how was your first day at UA?!"

Izuku: "ok, where to start? Well, I scared a bunch of children, absolutely annihilated a bunch of children, expelled a child and," *mumbles* "maybe got a few girlfriends"

Eri: "what was that Papa? It almost sounded like you said that you, someone who shows little emotion except anger and sadism, got a few girlfriends."

Izuku: "well..."

Eri then squealed and started questioning him.

Eri: "who are they? Are they nice? What are their names? What are their quirks? Are they pretty? Do they like you? Mumblumble mumblemumblemumble

Eri: "who are they? Are they nice? What are their names? What are their quirks? Are they pretty? Do they like you? Mumblumble mumblemumblemumble..."

Izuku just sweatdropped.

Izuku: "Eri you're mumbling again!" 'Huh, just like I used to do at her age.'

Eri then snapped out of it and shyly tugged on her dress.