Naoya Zen'in . 🍋💔 "Who do you think you are?"

Sorry for the little break guys, I'm back and I'm going to first finish up some requests! After that I have some more awesome content planned :)

WARNING NSFW: degrading, overstimulation, breeding kink, creampie

This chapter is going to be a bit more heavy on the touchy subjects than my others! Specifically mental toxicity. Please remember to skip this chapter if you think it is not suitable for you. Y/n is 21+.

If you or anyone you know is struggling with a one-sided and/or abusive relationship, please reach out to others or enforcement and stay safe. I care for you all and I wish for consistent safety throughout your lives!

————————

"Whatever you say, brat. Just hurry up, would you already?"

It was your third week of working for the Zen'in's, specifically as Naoya's so-called servant. You thought you would be more of an assistant, but clearly your thoughts were very wrong and your judgement on the situation was opposite of what you were hoping for.

"Yes, sir. Right away." You said clearly, though you felt your voice strained to break towards the end of your statement as you struggled to hold yourself together. You knew the Zen'in family was misogynistic, but dear lord was this terrible. You wanted nothing more than to have a break and fight, training like you always enjoyed doing when you were younger. What happened?

It was already hard enough staying content in your life. You were raised as an orphan, and never served for any real purpose to anyone before. Why am I even still here doing this? You wondered, bringing the tray of tea over to Naoya setting it down and moving to stand quietly behind him. I hate what my life has come to.

As you neatly folded your hands behind yourself and stood against the wall, the room hung with silence besides the light sound of your master taking a sip from his cup.

Suddenly, Naoya stopped, quickly placing the tea cup down back onto the tray and turning to you. He caught you, there you were, holding back sobs as tears were streaming down your face. You wanted to go home. It's not like you hated Naoya specifically, though he was never a caring guy to you. You hated them because the Zen'in family was the one that murdered your parents.

It wouldn't be fair to place that on Naoya. He had no say in the matter back at the time of its occurrence. But even at that, it's not like Naoya was nice at all.

Though you continued to stare forward, you felt your knees grow weak as Naoya's gaze fell heavy on you, digging like daggers into your skin. A look of pure disgust crossed his face as he instantly stood up, making his way to stand barely a few inches from your face.

"What the fuck is this?" Naoya muttered, a scowl littering his face as he watched you shake beneath him.

You felt your lip quiver, you were fucked by this point. Naoya spotting you not doing your job, or crying on it at that? You would be surprised if he let you out alive by now.

Instead, as you closed your eyes tightly, you felt his calm breath slowly raise up your neck as his finger moved to wipe at a tear that had strayed onto your cheek. Feeling his finger pull away, you slowly opened your eyes again, trying to keep your body from shaking despite how intimidating he was.

He grimaced at the clear liquid that had collected on his finger, quickly turning to notice that you were once again gazing at him. "S-sorry Master..." You managed to say, looking directly into his gaze as he wiped his hand off.