Extra credit (Kyojuro kny)

Professor Kyojuro x Nb Reader
(Nb means "Non binary" Which means any gender)

Owner: okotsuu

Words: 1,644

Warning includes: bodily fluids, consensual sex, exhibitionism just a tad, coercion, student teacher relationships

Summary: You received a failing grade in his course, where he asked to see you after class. little did you know that you could
get extra credit.

Story starts now ⬇⬇⬇

Maybe this wasn’t a good idea. You walked up to the office door of your professor, Kyōjurō Rengoku. It was something that you didn’t typically do, but you were very much adamant about seeing him. Not to mention, he’d written a note on your paper to go see him after class. A fail on your paper. You began to contemplate even being there at that moment. You flushed a bit, remembering what the professor looked like. Eyes as bright as the sun, toned to perfection. It was unfair. Why did he have to leave that note on your paper? Much less to begin with, you were a flustering mess around him. 

Maybe this ISN'T a good idea.

Your anxiety was getting the better part of you. You began to turn to go, before the door opened. A loud voice boomed, making you stop dead in your tracks. 

“You’ve arrived! Good. Come in so we can discuss this paper of yours.” 

The wooden floor creaked gently under your steps, his office was neat. On his wall were his degrees, a couple of family photos. Not to mention photos of the clubs he was participating in for the University you attended. He was a well respected professor, almost everyone had good things to say about him. Then, you remembered the conversation you had with your other classmates.

You know he’s single, right? 

I’ve heard that he used to fuck one of his TA’s, but that rumor faded away. 

What I wouldn’t do to for on-

“Please have a seat.”

You blinked, looking over at him. He was gesturing toward the seat in front of his desk. Setting your backpack down you sat. He folded his arms in front of his chest, looking at you curiously as you took a seat. His yellow eyes were like two suns, looking through you. You’d always been intimidated by his presence. Reaching into your bag, you pulled out your paper that he’d graded and written over. You handed it over, he took it and flipped through the pages. He beamed at you, setting the paper down before he turned to his computer, typing away to search for your grade. He read a couple of things, the silence eating away at you as he looked at something then turned towards you, smiling. 

“I want to let you know your grade isn’t in danger. The paper wasn’t easy for everyone, but I was particularly concerned with yours. Your paper has the substance and I can understand the message you’re trying to get across. It’s not quite clear though, and there are a few grammatical errors. Nothing you can’t change.” 

His changed from the booming voice that greeted you at the door to a more calm and quiet tone. His smile was wide, as he handed your paper back to you. You took it back, and looked through the errors that he’d circled before. Fiddling with the paper, you set it back into your bag as you began to hope that your grade wasn’t too bad. 

“If you have any questions, now’s a great time to ask, you know?” 

He glanced over at you through a pair of glasses, lowering them just enough so only his eyes were looking through you. His gaze is intimidating, making you squirm in your seat slightly. You were about to speak up, then he cut you off.