Momiji

It was the first day of spring break and the carnival just opened. "Wow, the week should be fun! Right? Momiji?" 13 year old (First name) and 13 Momiji Sohma stood in line for bracelets for the carnival. "Right!" Momiji shouted back. As they got their bracelets and walked off squealing was heard from behind them. "Look! Those two are so cute! let's take a picture of them!" "Oh my gosh are they both girls?" "Aww they're on a date!" Adults and Teens squealed and took pictures. A tick mark grew on your forehead and you held momiji's hand tightly as he waved and posed for them.

-time skip brought to you byyy Hatori!! (Hatori: I never agreed to this)-

You and Momiji where doing the paint balloon game throwing water balloons filled with paint at each other. Momiji was behind a box smiling. "Hey! (First name)!" He shouted looking around for you and ran to a different spot. "Yea- ahh!" you giggled at the paint balloon that missed your shoulder. "Yeah Momiji?" You shouted stepping out from behind the pole and throwing at some guy. "I think.." He whispered sneaking up behind you. "I LOVE YOU!" He shouted and popped a pink one on your head.

You and Momiji where sitting on the porch looking at the garden. It was already night time so the only thing you could really see was what the moon light was giving off. "Hey Momiji.." You suddenly said looking down and fiddling with your fingers. "Yeah (First name)?" He looked at you. "I love you to!" You said really fast and pecked his lips then ran off. "(First name).. Loves me too?" He said a bit confused then smiled and stood up running after you. "(First name)!! Wait for me!!"

--------------------------------------------

ok that's that . *bows* thanks for the votes on my Ayame x Reader sister thing. *bows again* and I'm sorry Hatori is a mean buttcheek. -3- .
Hatori: Hush child.*pushes up glasses that make him look sexy*
Me: -_____-
*bows again* thanks again !

Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey