54 - missing you

Penelope POV

We make it to the cemetery and mommy carries me up to Ana's grave. She sets me on the ground before helping me sit down.

I point to my mommies and point for them to sit down and they all follow suit. Mommy sits down right next to me, momma next to her, and mama on my other side.

I look back and forth to them before speaking up. "She knows you mama, but can I intwoduce mommy and momma to Ana?" I asked and all of my mommies nodded.

"We would love to be introduced to your sister baby girl." Mommy spoke as she kissed the top of my head.

"Absolutely sugarplum. Take the lead." Momma said with a little smile so I went ahead and started.

"Hi Ana. I sorry it has been so long. I miss you lots and lots, but I has really good mommies that take good care of me. Just likes you would have wanted. I wish you were still here, but I want you to meet mommies." I started and I felt mommy pull me a little closer to her.

"Dis is mommy. She gives good cuddles like yous used to. She loves me lots and lots." I spoke and mommy smiled at me.

"Hi Analise. I am Penny's mommy, Beth. I am very happy you trusted us to take care of her. You raised an amazing girl." Mommy spoke next and I smiled at her wanting to talk to Ana too, even if it was just for my sake.

"And dats momma! She loves me lots and lots and we gets cuddles in da baff." I pointed happily towards momma who gave me a little wink.

"Hi Analise, I am Bella, Penny's momma. She talks about you and misses you like crazy. I wish you could have been here to see how much our little one has changed. Thank you." Momma finished shooting me a bright smile.

"Ana, my mama here too. It is Mar-Mar!" I shouted happily and looked over to see mama tearing up slightly.

"Hi Ana. It has been awhile, and I miss you like crazy. You were a sister to me. Thank you for leaving a piece of you with me and my wives. We love her to pieces and could not imagine our lives without her. I love you Ana." Mama spoke the last part quietly and I leaned over to hug her.

"Mommies, can I has a minute wit Ana?" I asked cautiously and they all nodded.

"Of course sugarplum. We will be over by that tree just like last time." Momma told me and I nodded. They all gave me a hug before walking over to the tree.

"I wish you was here Ana. I sorry for not visiting much. It get hard sometimes. I knows I talks to you here, but you no talk back. And I have to leave without yous every time. I no like it Ana." I hesitated as I brushed a tear off my cheek.

I felt someone grab me from behind causing me to screech. I looked up and saw all my mommies at the tree still. I panicked and turned my head quickly. Only to cry out when I saw it was Michael holding me. I began sobbing at seeing him and all of the memories of him.

"Yet me go! Yet me go!" I said as I tried to fight against him.

He squeezed me tightly and yelled at me. "Stop fighting you little bitch. I'll hurt you and your precious mommies if you do not follow my orders." I did not care, I still fought.

"MOMMIES!!" I screamed out before he smacked me in the head with his gun causing me to be knocked out.

Bethany POV

My wives and I were all talking when we heard Penny scream. All three of our heads shot up towards her direction just to see a man holding her in his arms and a woman standing next to him.

As we ran towards her I immediately recognized them as the Isaac's. "That is the Isaac's!" I shouted to my wives as we got closer. Michael hit Penny in the head with his gun causing me to shout at him.

"LET HER GO!" I shouted furiously as I ran closer only for him to point his gun at me.

"Ah ah ah. I would not come any closer or I will blow your brains out." The man spoke to me before chuckling a little bit.

"Now, we are going to leave here with our girl and you three will not stop us." The woman spoke next.

"Not a chance in hell!" Bella yelled and I took off towards them. Only to hear his gun go off and I began to feel a burning sensation go through my shoulder. I fell to the ground and hissed in pain.

"Beth!" Bella and Mariana shouted at the same time as they ran to my side.

I turned my head to look at him, "You missed." I spoke with a hiss and he just rolled his eyes.

"Give Penelope back to us now." Mariana spoke to them and I saw both of them shake their heads with a laugh.

"Not happening. And since it is clear you all have no sense of your own well-being. Next one to take a step forward will be the reason this little brat will be killed." Michael spoke once more.

I was losing energy and tried to shout no as my head fell to the ground. I closed my eyes when I heard another shot. I passed out before I could see who he hit.