chapter 20: what now?*

[Yibo's pov]

I went back to Beijing the same night , it was already past midnight. I didn't returned to the mansion but to my office where I have a whole floor to myself. And there is also a bedroom attached with my office room.

So after I freshened up and went to bed while thinking,  why didn't Xiao Zhan return back those shitty words back to He Peng? This boy, I've to even think to understand him.
And another moment I thought about me leaving Zhan alone. Did I make mistake again?!
Ugh I hate myself. Yibo , you shouldn't have acted impulsively.

                                                 ☆☆☆☆☆

When I woke myself up in the early morning,  I went to the wang mansion and then to my room to collect some important things as well.
It's just all about Zhan. When he left this mansion he took nothing with him.
All his favourite things as bunny softoy , his diaries, his owned trophies etc.

Mom wanted to throw them away just after they left , but I took them back secretly and hid them inside my room. when I missed him I would always play or talk with that bunny toy.
I didn't opened any of his diaries because I wanted him to give them to me to read willingly.

Then when I had lost my hope for him to return , I just... for a moment thought about slowly moving on.
Now I no longer live in this cold mansion,  and zhan has also returned and most importantly we are close!
Now I want to return them to their original owner.
I want him to know how much I love him. But first I need to figure out why zhan is avoiding me.

Maybe i will talk to Kuan ge. I heard he also have a boyfriend. Well, he didn't tell parents about it because of the fear of rejection. Maybe he can explain what goes on the guy's mind because , i , no longer can think about it.

So , I head to my room upstairs but was surprised when I saw a women came out of shower with towel wrapped around her body. What the hell!
I just yelled and went out of the room immediately thinking if I had enter the same room. But that is indeed my room. But who in the world let a women , rather someone enter my room!?

Then my so called mother and father came running to me .
She said , "Have you met her ?"

"Who the fuck allowed her in there ?"
I asked in a cold voice.

"Its me . She has the rights since she is going to be your wife!"

She is spitting nonsense! What wife! I've already found one!
And how can she confirm such a thing alone ?
I looked at her with anger in eyes.
"And do you think I will marry any stranger ? Who knows If you hadn't picked her from street or from the sex club ?!"

"What are you saying? She is not like that ! I totally like her!"

"Then why don't you marry her yourself if you like her that much huh?"

And the argument went on.
Then I came to know the geography, biography and everything about this strange women.
She was picked from my own company and who knows what position she is in. And when my mother went to the office she really liked her and her background.
Now I really doubt if my mother was the one who approached the girl first or the girl approached my mother with the greed of money.

However I can't and will not or never accept her!
I stormed inside of my room making sure to avoid her and went to the waredrob where zhan's things were.
But I found none , not even a sign of them.

Then i turned around and asked where is the things,
And the women with shaky voice and hands replied that she told maids to throw them away.
I really can't stand her.
I can feel my anger rising.

"It's just the damn things that money grabber left! It's of no use anyway" that's what my mother said.

And then my anger is ready to take off.
"Don't ever come near me , any of you" I pointed every one of them with my straight finger.
How dare she touch Zhan's belongings!
I swear I would have loved to kill her right now but now the priority is to find those things that were once life to me.

I went outside of my house and went straight to the dustbin boxes. I searched and searched until , an old women came to me . I suppose she is a maid in the house.

"Why are you here!? Don't utter any words about that bitch or my crazy mother."

She smiled , " No, young master wang. I wanted to give you the boy's belongings that was thrown away . I kept them to me since I knew the boy. He was really nice and always helped me. Certainly,  I realized he is important to you. So, please accept them"

I was really impressed.  He is Xiao Zhan anyway. I came to know that he was in good terms with every one in the mansion except me and my crazy mother.
I thanked her and drove off to my office without paying any more attention to the useless dustbin.

When I got there and sat for a while thinking what to do to get rid of that bitch.
I didn't know she was this shameless to follow me back.

"Yibo , why did you run away without me? If you think I'm not good enough,  I believe I can surely make you feel good " she said and sat on my laps . I no longer can control my anger again.

I said in a low but dark tone , "fuck off if you don't wanna die, bitch"

As I said she was shameless,  instead she didn't move but opened her mouth to say , "you can't call me that baby . We will soon become husband and wife ! People will think bad of you"

The heck with husband and wife!

Then when I was at the verge of slapping her away, the door slowly opened revealing the one and only Zhan ! Holy cow ! What is he doing here ? Oh shit!

And I pushed the bitch on my laps , she smirked even more when she saw zhan . I know exactly what is gonna happen.
Zhan will think me as womanizer or body lover, instead of proving to him my love , I showed him my disloyalty.  I'm useless! I hope Zhan won't misunderstand me.

I really want to hang that female bitch so hard!

But what now?