chapter 21: zhanzhan*

And you open the door and see the bitter surprise.
There is a women who just now got pushed down from yibo's lap. She obviously looks like a slut with the short she is wearing and the top that visibly showed her fine maintained breasts , with the dark makeup , I wonder if she had come out of sex club or not. Ew.

Why was she on his laps anyway? I don't believe he can get close to any girl or judging by the night with me , he seemed like , he never liked anyone let alone a girl.

I looked at yibo with confused eyes,
"Zhanzhan , It's not what you are thinking."
I don't feel like yibo who is always honest is gonna lie now? And because of an item ? Nah.

The women came near me and stood there letting out few shameless words,
"Owh~ another handsome man! You look really hot! If  my marriage hadn't been fixed with yibo I would've surely marry you and cherish you . Don't mind me . I'm kidding. Are you his friend?"

I let out a scoff and turned to Guo Cheng . I told him to leave since kids are not needed here anyway.
I also smirked back knowing the fact that something is wrong with this sudden marriage thing.

"I'm more shameless than you chick. About being cheeky no one can beat me in that. So about the current matter , I certainly assume yibo will not marry a fling like you. Firstly,  he already hates you to death since you dare to sit on his laps. Secondly , your forced fiancé isn't a fan of your breast and well , yeah, that too, down there. You know what I mean right? Actually I mean no harm. Just few good words of a friend. "

The girl seemed flustered by my words and yibo? He was really shocked that his eyes were about to pop out. Was I right? I just guessed them...
Wow?

"Fuck off if you heard what he said and tell your Mrs.Wang , Suibian." Yibo said .
And the women who is now red , just stomped her feet and exited the office immediately.

I really want to vomit so bad because her stupid deep perfume is still lingering here .
Yibo got up from his seat and came to me.

I wasn't expecting him to drag me to another room attached to it that seemed like a bedroom and pushed me on the door before pressing his lips on mine.

Remembering the earlier questions and confusions I pushed him away from me. But he kissed me again in an aggressive way. This time , I could do nothing but let him kiss me . My lips started moving too as I let my anger from earlier go away . The anger of seeing that women by the way.

The time he ended the kiss , closing his eyes he let his forehead touch mine just like that night.
And me ? I did not managed to stand the silence and asked , "Did you call me here just to see you and that women being intimate?"

"Zhanzhan , i don't like her even a bit. She was set up by my crazy mother. And she followed me to my office"

"And you didn't pushed her away?"

"I was about to when you came in.  But Zhanzhan, I did not call you here...are you sure I called you?"

"Oh..oh?! Fanxing informed me that you wanted to talk to me ? Wait,  was it a trap? Fanxing...Guo cheng. I am going to kill the both of them! M*therf*cheers. They are by no means kids!"

But then yibo, he pushed me on the door harder as his body touched mine. It sent the same weird sensation. And I couldn't escape . I'm simply embarrassed.

"Glad you are here. Tell me , why did you endure He Peng that bastard and ignored me after what happened to us? Do you regret sleeping with me?"

"Why should I tell you?huh?"

"Zhanzhan.."

"Don't call me that !!"

"Bunny.."

"Don't call me that too!!"

"Baby bunny"

"Not that either!"

"My treasure.."

"Not that too!!!"

Up until now I didn't realize when I started to blush . This guy , he needs to stop now . What does he even think of me ? I just saved him from that bitch! He needs to repay me  , not make fun of me !

Then he laughed . Making me glare at him.
"Why the fuck are you laughing idiot ?!"

"I just realised something Zhanzhan"

"What is that?"
I asked with suspicion.

"That I got it and don't have to bother my brother anymore"

" Did that bitch screwed your brain up that you are spitting nonsense?" I asked while he is still pressed on to me. I should push him away but I don't feel like it...let him be..

"Nah . It's just that I realized I fell head over heels in love with someone really cute and handsome. "

"Really?...then why are you hugging me you weird human being ?! Let go of me and call your so called love to cling onto him!"

"Are you jealous hm? Zhanzhan?"

"I'm not and I told you don't call me that. I'm tired Yibo. I will just return to where I was . You should stay in your line too. Let me go"

"No way I'm letting you go again! Because, you are the only one I can't let go of. That I'm totally into you. Zhanzhan, do you hear that ? I'm into you!"

And that answered my confusion.  if he is honest then I assumed wrong. But his sudden outburst shone a bulb inside my heart. And like always when I'm with him , my heartbeat went crazy again . I can no longer think carefully.

And I know one thing pretty sure , I'm blown away.
I don't even know how to act right now , but I'm sure my face is already showing pink shade.

"Answer my question" said wang yibo.

"Which one?"
"Oh I got it , I was about to drag him at the corner and beat the hell out of him. I have a image, no? And about that...."

"What? I want to know"

"I...I..of course...of course..I don't!"I mimicked him while rolling my eyes.

"As you know I always seek what seems good to me or make me feel good. You are one of them. I was shocked that I was never into any opposite sex . It was then when I slept with you and realized what I was missing. I was confused. Never did I imagine to bend for a guy . It's funny that I've become one and I've accepted me anyway. And I had fun that night , why should I regret . It's not like I'm a girl-"
I stopped what I was about to say. Because i was going to say , it's not like I'm a girl who will give birth and have the tension of being rejected bruh.
I found it embarrassing if I say it .

And this guy looked at me as if I'm his prey and smirked.
"What? You are shameless!"

"Says who?" He asked.

"Oh man , fuck off , this is the office not a hotel room" I said rolling my eyes.

"So you want to be in a hotel room?" He asked.
I swear his angry,  sweaty and flirty version really gets me. It's like a spell on me. This guy , he is hard to resist and seductive. Now ? Now he is again luring me into his dent. While me , I can't help but follow his lead.

"No! I didn't meant that ! There are so many employees here!"
I said being totally annoyed.

"It's not like they will come to see what we are doing. Now I really want to throw you on the bed and do you hard"

"You!! You are shameless but okay,  I'm too a bit since you said."
I gritted my teeth and pushed him backwards by pushing on his shoulders. And finally he fell on the bed and I sat on him while he smirked.
I gave him a serious look.
"This is what you want ! Show me where that bitch touched you!"

He pointed at his chest and shoulder.
I opened his clothes and kissed all the place he mentioned gaining moans from him.
"Where?"
He pointed at his neck.
I left wet kissed there and few bites , getting up I am satisfied by my artwork. I smiled as I looked down at him.

"Naughty bunny!" Yibo growled as he had a smile on his face . He sat up with me on his lap , came forward to kiss me , as our lips touched I immediately felt the familiar sensation.

But there , when we were on the middle of our kissing , the door flung open causing us to break our kiss immediately. What a timing.

"Yibo! What do you think you are doing !!?"