Live seungjee moments

Edited: (September 13-october 9, 2021)
Bold in english
Normal in korean

#1

Seungmin had done a live and you and Jeongin popped In

"Honestly, I'm the only normal person in the group." Seungmin confidently said.

"Haha. Funny. Funny. Funny huh." Jeongin sarcastically said, smiling like 😃

You laughed, shaking your head.

"Dude you're not. Trust me." You said.

"Why?" Seungmin looked back at you, who sat on the couch behind him next to jeongin.

"I said wonpil sunbae was at my dorms as a prank and you ran to my dorm." You said.

"He ran?!" Jeongin looked at you shocked.

You nodded, "I opened the door and he was like min- where- wonpil- where is- he?" You imitated his panting, making Jeongin laugh.

"Yahhhh I didn't sound like that!" Seungmin whined, shaking his head.

"And then he went to my room and slept for like 3 hours." You said as Jeongin laughed.

"Then what?" Jeongin asked.

"He made me watch movies with me. Like- forced. I had to clean my dorm and he straight up grabbed me and threw me and said no. Mans body slammed me." You mumbled, pouting.

"Whyd you body slam?!" Jeongin asked Seungmin.

"She kept moving." He responded, shrugging.

"I ALMOST DIED??" You yelled.

"BUT YOURE ALIVE SO WADDUP." Seungmin yelled back.

"I'm convinced they are soulmates." Jeongin pointed to you guys as he looked at the camera.

"Nah man. My soulmate is Felix." You said, laying back.

"Felix-" Jeongin laughed.

"MY BIAS IS JEONGIN." Seungmin yelled.

"Yeah bye it's my time to go." Jeongin jokingly stood up, making you and Seungmin laugh.

#2

You guys had a vlive and it was you guys having a sleepover. You all were in your pjs and were talking. You sat on a bean bag chilling.

"Actually today at the show case-" you stopped talking when you felt someone pushing your right knee. You looked at him weirdly before realizing that your legs were open, so he was closing it when you were on camera. "Damn." You cleared your throat and crossed your legs, making the boys all laugh.

"This is just normal to us. She always sits like that at home so it's nothing new." Han said to stays as you laughed.

"Anyway." You said, sitting up and fixing your hair. You smiled at the camera, making the boys all laugh again.

"NOT U BEING TWO SIDED." Minho yelled.

"NO IM NOT." You denied as they laughed.

#3

You guys were at an interview and the mcs thought it'd be fun if you guys read fan comments. You each got your own phones, filled with comments.

You smiled and thanked the staff who handed you the phone, before scrolling through.

She's too fat. She should go on more diets