.25.

I shivered as she dragged me to the front of mirror facing our reflections.

God, she is pretty.

"Its not what you think..." Riya cut me off with a finger raised up.

"Why the hell you would let anyone treat you like that?" Riya voice was low but she was pissed.

I just blinked because I had no idea what she was talking about. Riya recognise the look.

"I was there in the parking too." Riya hinted. "Infact I was in the same car you were slammed into." Riya fold her both arms and demanded an explanation. But I didn't have any answer.

"Look I know love blinds you but.. you can't let anyone treat you like that." Riya stared hard at me through mirror. "you are a strong woman, if a man has to force you to do something that you don't want to do, you fight back, okay.

"No. No way. It's not love. At all." I correct her. "It's even more complicated than that."

"And what was that threat that you will regret it, did he meant that he will force himself on you, has he been doing that before too?"

"No he didn't mean that in a...... Sexual way..., He meant literally what he said like he will chop my legs if he have to." I informed her feeling more angry at myself that how easily I have accepted that he can chop off my legs if I tried to do what I want. Am I really that submissive.

"Nothing is more complicated here, love." Riya challenge. "You can kick him out of your life anytime you want."

"Then let me change your opinion." I suggested. "Want to have a coffee?"

I start walking towards the door just in hope that this bathroom session is over but she hold my arm.

"No. You are not leaving this washroom until you make me beleive that you are not going to let anybody treat you like that again." Riya shake her head.

Okay fine then.

****

"So you know his grand parents?" Riya question what I told her a while ago.

I don't know what made me tell her the things which were bothering me recently.

"And he hates you?" Riya question again.

"Precisely, he hates the way his grandparents care for me." I bite my cheek.

" I knew this guy have some issues." Riya commented. " Nobody ever saw him smiling ever." Riya shared her observation.

"We all have issues." I mumbled turning away to look at her. She agrees by a nod.

"But you don't owe him anything, whatever you have or whatever you are getting is the what was already written for you by fate." Riya mumbled back slowly to me.

" Nobody can treat you like that." She patted my back.

" You are hiding so much more inside you but I'm not going to push you anymore today." Riya smiled. God she is so pretty.

"shouldn't we go back to the session?" I asked looking at the watch.

"Don't worry, Aamayra herself don't know what she is teaching." Riya commented.

Wait. Did I hear it right?

"Aamayra as in Randhir's girlfriend Aamayra?" I blink my eyes rapidly as if wanted to wake up from this nightmare.

"This internship is project of Randhir's and Aamayra's father." Riya fixed her hair looking in the mirror. "Just don't let her know that you know randhir personally, she is very possessive about him."

"Actually...." I started. Should I tell her about our past.

"Don't tell me she knows?" Riya warn me. I nodded and Riya took a deep breath.

"She is going to make that one hour feel like hell for you." Riya informed me. I am beginning to beleive that already.

" It's okay. You got this. Just don't let anybody disrespect you and lower your worth, you are better than that. You don't deserve to be treated like that." Riya hold my shoulders.

" How do you know that, you just met me few minutes ago." I smiled.

" I'm better at reading people." Riya laughed.

" And I'm sorry for ...I didn't wanted to be a part of it but kartik thought it would be funny to make you jealous." Riya laughed instead.

" You know what will be more funny? When you will tell kartik that he is going to be dumped." Riya laughed and my eyes widened.

" Come on. I can do pranks too, he is not alone. And already it's high time, he does this everytime trying to make me feel jealous and irritate me but now I have to make him realise that he is done playing." Riya winked and nodded toward the door.

" Come on, fix your hair and show them all who they are messing with." Riya instructed. " And I will be there if you need me." I nodded at her.

"Thanks." I told her.

"The day you will stand up and fight them back, that will be a thanks to me ." Riya smiled. "Let's go."

We open the door and move out. "Let's pretend we are not friends yet."
Riya mumbled. " Not until kartik apologize."

Fine by me..

" Just remember, chin up, head up high." She whispered.

She went out first and i waited a minute.

When I began to walk toward the hall I saw a pair of eyes staring at me as if waiting to see me.

Was he standing here all this time? Isn't he the boss here? How is he so free then?

Chin up, head up high.

I ignored his melting gaze and turn around the corner that would lead me to the hall.

Once I reached the hall entrance I face my nightmare.

"Can I come in?" I knock on the door.

That smirk. I recognise that smirk.

Aamayra ignored me and continue teaching what she was teaching. Riya looked at me from her seat and nodded me to come in. I did.

"I didn't give you the permission to enter yet?" Aamayra asked angrily. "I don't want a person with poor dress sense in my class."

Everybody was shocked.

Riya looked at me and hold her chin and tilted it up.

Chin up, head up high.

"I didn't know I was entering a fashion show rather than an educational session." My voice was loud in silent hall.

"One week suspension from my class, for talking back to me." Aamayra smirked again.

"What's is this?  high school?" I asked her walking toward her.

"You should be thankful, it's not high school. Because we both know what will happen if this was our high school." Aamayra laughed at her own joke while all the people stared at me trying to figure out Aamayra's threat.

Riya stood up from her seat.

"If she has to stay out of the class just because she challenge an unfair opinion on herself than I don't want to be in a class where you are commented on the way anyone dress." Riya pick her bag up and leave her seat.

"Miss riya, two week suspension for you if you leave with Ms sanyukta." Aamayra threaten Riya..

But riya is a real queen.

"Can you do it three weeks because I am about to tell you that you are the most unfair person i have ever seen. And please dont worry over my missing classes people,. She doesn't even teach more than basic terms." Riya turn to me.

"Let's go. You did great." Riya had a proud smile on her face.

Why can't I have more people like riya in my life?

I don't know why but I have a feeling that Aamayra is not going to forget this incident in her life and she will come for me, definitely.