4♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕
𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 | 𝙰𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
2:13ᴀᴍ

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 | 𝙰𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎2:13ᴀᴍ

i woke up to the sound of rocks being thrown at my window....again.

ever since i ended things with skipp a couple hours ago after the blind date, this nigga been at my window on that yt boy shit.

playing love songs like he stupid, can't wait for my neighbors to call 12 on his ass.

"MIREE IM SORRY PLEASE GIMME ANOTHER CHANCE IMMA CHANGE!"

yall hear sum? 🦻🏽

ion hear shit

this is the fuckin 4th time i'm gettin woke out my sleep. i'm finna spray his ass with the garden hose.

i'm not the type of female to take back a nigga after he cheat. no ma'am that will not be happening.

i really don't care how long we been together cause if it happen once it can always happen twice. maybe even 3 times and more.

and how the fuck can cheating be an "accident", you literally decided to go lay up with another girl.

all i can say is that i wasted my time, and i'm not finna let any type of shit like that happen again.

"bruh he fuckin anno-"

"PLEASE BABY ONE MO CHANCE!"

"i've had it up to 🤏🏽here with this bullshit." i huffed got out of my bed and went outside to where he was.

"i knew you loved me too much to let me g-" he got cut off by me spraying water from the hose at him.

"STOPPPP, CHILL BRUH ITS COLD!" he screamed as he ran back to his car.

"soggy dog lookin ass nigga." i mumbled and walked back inside.

when i reached my bedroom, i heard my phone ringing.

i was getting a call from the group chat that i was added in with juice nem. li deddy three in dea too😏

as i answered the phone, i was greeted to what sounded like a dirt bike running out of gas.

"YERRRR" "YOOOO" "WOOOO"