35-36

c-35

As soon as Kong Linyuan arrived, he flung Shen Yao's hands off and went back into the house with a darkened face.

Shen Yao ignored the pain on his wrist and followed along.

Within the room.

When Kong Linyuan heard Shen Yao coming in, he calmed himself down and stood in front of the desk with an unfriendly expression, "What are you doing here?"

Shen Yao, "I … Did you hear something today? "

"I've heard everything I should have." His tone was light and cold.

Shen Yao's face paled. Originally, he wanted to explain, but when he thought about how Kong Linyuan lost his temper because of him, he felt extremely uncomfortable. He retorted, "So what if I hear it? My mother was not wrong, she, Shen Zhu, was never a member of my Shen family, so why should I not say it out loud? "

Pausing for a moment, she continued, "Furthermore, the reason why my father became like this, the rest of his life, he could only lie in bed, all of this was thanks to her, Shen Zhu. Since it's the truth, why can't we say it?"

Shen Yao automatically ignored it. Today, Kong Linyuan was also present at the scene.

"Shen Yao, I never thought that you would actually be such a person. After all these years, how have your family treated Yue … All of you know very well how Shen Zhu treats you all with regards to him. Now that you have said these words, don't you all feel the slightest bit of guilt? "

Kong Linyuan was speechless, she had never thought that Shen Yao was actually such an unreasonable person.

He thought that the reason Shen Yao acted that way towards Shen Zhu was because she hated him for loving Shen Zhu, that he had caused trouble for Shen Zhu in the past, or that he had caused a ruckus in the Su Family today, was all because she loved him too much.

Until today, he had suddenly heard Shen Yao and Old Madam Shen's conversation, and immediately felt that this woman was someone who could not be carried off the stage.

Although Kong Linyuan changed his words extremely quickly, Shen Yao was still able to detect it quickly.

He clearly wanted to say Yue Niang just now, but after he said it, he immediately realized that it was wrong and quickly changed his mind.

Yue Niang was Shen Zhu's good name.

Shen Yao snatched it away from Shen Zhu. At this time, her husband prepared to call another woman by her name.

She suddenly looked like a fried chicken.

"Kong Linyuan! What do you mean? You nearly blurted out Shen Zhu's maiden name just now. Could it be that you still can't let that jinx go? "

Shen Yao opened his eyes wide and stared straight at Kong Linyuan, his eyes were like a sharp blade.

"What nonsense is this!?" She didn't do anything wrong, but is being oppressed and excluded at all times. All these years, your mother has also never treated her as her own daughter, so naturally, you have never treated her as your elder sister either. "