(The annex) Luke Cooper

This was a request by: @whoreforevenpeters

The outfit above is optional  I only put it just in case you didn't know what to wear for an office outfit (also ignore those ugly ass socks Idk why they're there)

Type-Smut

Warnings-none

Y/N POV:

 It's been 3 weeks since I started my internship at Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. When I got there, there was another intern named Luke who had been there 2 weeks before me. It was obvious he didn't want to be an intern but since the manager, Micheal Scott was his uncle it was clear he didn't really have a choice. Micheal didn't seem to notice the fact that Luke put little to no effort into what he was doing. 

*Time Skip*

"Hey Erin," I said while Luke and I brought in the coffee, this time I made sure Luke and I got the correct orders for everyone.

"Hey Y/N... Hello, Luke" Erin looked at me cheerfully then looked at Luke with a dull expression. Luke didn't seem to care about it though, everyone walked up to Erin's desk ready for Luke and I to give them their requested coffee. Everyone repeatedly looked at the labels of their coffee to make sure we got the right order, some of them even looked kinda shocked when they saw the order was correct. 

"Everything ok?" Luke asked sarcastically with a smirk on his face, he knew I constantly was trying to make sure the orders were correct for everyone. 

"Yeah it's fine," Kevin said trying to sound almost threatening but failed due to his lisp and baby voice. Once everyone walked away Luke and I went to the annex to our shared desk. Just as we sat down Micheal came into our small space.

"Doing how you guys are?" Micheal said in this weird gruff voice, Luke and I stared blankly at each other and then looked at Micheal.

"uhhhh," Luke said slowly blinking his eyes

"oh uh, Yoda! " I said throwing up some finger guns with a smile. Micheal did a little dance and giggled.

"Yeah!" Micheal yelled throwing up some finger guns right back at me. Luke was kind of just staring at us the whole time awkwardly.

"Well I'll see you, kids later have fun back here...but not too much fun," Micheal said leaving the annex with a wink

"Dude how did you not catch that, I thought you love cinema," I said giving Luke a soft punch on his shoulder.

"I did...it's just that I was distracted," Luke said, spitting out this lame-ass excuse. To be fair I do love cinema too, maybe even more than Luke.

"Mhmmm and what were you distracted with," I said throwing him a smirk.

"Uhhhhhh," Luke said while fidgeting around with his fingers, I swear to God this kid can't come up with an excuse to save his life.

"Helloooo think Mcfly, think," I said referencing one of my favorite 80s movies Back to the Future. Luke still hasn't come up with an excuse, but I did notice that his eyes kept shooting up then down again over and over.

"Is there something on my shirt?" I said looking down at my slightly unbuttoned polo. 

"your...um shirt is uh," Luke said tripping over his words while motioning his hands to my chest.

"Oh um thanks for telling me," I said finally noticing that my polo was a bit too unbuttoned to the point you could see my cleavage. As I started to button my shirt back up Luke started to scoot his chair closer to mine until our legs were touching.  We sat there in silence for a few moments until I shifted a little in my seat looking a Luke through my peripheral vision. I could see that Luke was still looking at me so I decided to mess with him a little bit. I started to rub my leg a little up against his, I felt him tense up a bit against my leg trying to act calm. He looked at me with wide eyes, I looked back at him acting like nothing was happening.

"You ok Luke?" I said sassily with a smirk on my face, as I continued to rub my leg against his.

"Yeah I'm fine," Luke said placing his hand on my thigh. This. Little. Shit. Luke started to rub his hand up and down my thigh and giving it a small squeeze every few seconds. I had stopped rubbing my leg against his and looked directly at Luke.

"You ok Y/n," Luke said in my same tone of voice with my same smirk.

"mhmmm," I said with a shaky breath while closing my eyes for a few seconds, Luke then took this opportunity to move his hand farther and farther inside of my thigh until he reached a certain destination he hand had met my clothed crotch. I finally opened my eyes and looked at look at him who obviously pretending nothing was happening. While I was distracted by looking at Luke I felt him quickly move my underwear aside. I immediately looked down then looked back to Luke, his finger to my clit, and moved his finger in circles and moving it up and down once in a while. Then suddenly he moved his finger a little further down and plunged his fingers into me, I took in a sharp breath as  Luke kept pumping his finger in and out of me. Leaned back into my chair trying to contain every noise that escaped my mouth. I knew Kelly's desk was right a few feet away from ours and if she heard she'd probably tell the whole office.

"L-Luke" I whispered as Luke would make his fingers go faster then slower continuously. 

"What was that?" Luke said looking me up and down. 

"Nothing," I managed to choke out while throwing my head down and biting my lip. He kept going faster and faster as my breathing got heavier. It was getting harder and harder to keep myself quiet.

"That feels good doesn't it babe" Luke whispered into my ear.

"Mhhmmmm" I whimpered keeping my head down while nodding.

"Use your words Y/n" Luke said into my ear while going even faster than before.

"I-  I'm gonna come," I said breathed out while moving my hand up to cover my mouth. Luke started going faster and deeper until I came all over his fingers. He moved his hand off of me andsucked his fingers. I had finally raised my head to look at Luke, I leaned in towards him and softly placed my lips on his.

"So is this a thing now" Luke said looking into my eyes.

"Of course" I said smiling at him while pulling him in for another kiss.

END

Ahhh I was so excited to write this one since the office is one of my favorite shows, leave what you think in the comments so I can improve my writing

-Love,Sadie