Bully - Tutor

It was your first day at a new school. You were extremely nervous but excited to meet new people.

"I hope I make good friends!" You think to yourself while eating your breakfast.

"Why don't you go with your neighbour?!!" Your mom asked.

Y/n: No mom I'll go by myself. I'm going to school now.. Bye!

Y/m: Oh okay Bye!

You walked to school from there.

Time skip: At school...

I was sitting in the classroom.

??: Hey! are you new here?

You look up at the girl. "Yes I am! My name is Kim Y/n" you said with a smile.

Rose: Oh, my name is Park Rose! If you want we could be friends?

Y/n: Yeah okay!

We both started talking and then she needed to use the restroom. I saw her walk out of the classroom and then I was about to turn my head around until I saw a boy. None other then Park Jimin. He is the school's topper, most brilliant student. Sometimes he flirts a lot. "Oh my gosh! he is so cute/hot/handsome! Who is he?" I thought to myself. He looked at me and walked away.

Jimin POV

"Is this the girl in the admission list??!! She's so damn pretty!" I said in my head. I sat behind her bench.

Time skip: Two days later...

You never spoke with Jimin and neither did he. You were a shy/quiet girl and you noticed that he would often flirt with other girls, which made you feel a bit jealous.

Jimin also noticed how quiet you were. He wanted to get closer to you but couldn't think of a different way other than bullying you.

You were in the hallway taking your books from your locker. Suddenly, you got hit on the head.

Y/n: Oww...

Jimin: Your so shy that you can't even answer a question in class. So study hard!

Then, he pat your head hard.

Y/n: Why do you care??! And stop hitting me on the head OKAY!?!

Jimin: Or else what?

He then grabbed your ear and pushed you against the locker.

Y/n: J-Jimin!!

Jimin: What a kid!!

He said and walked away while laughing.

Y/n POV

"WHY THE HELL DOES HE TREAT ME THIS WAY?!?!"

Time skip: During lunch

I was walking with my food and out of knowhere Jimin bumped into me on purpose, making me drop my food and fall to the ground. "Hahah be careful Y/n argh you're so clumsy!" he said while laughing. "HOW ABOUT YOU BE CAREFUL!!!" I said in a irritated voice. "Your the one who was taking so long to find a place to sit!" He said. "Whatever". I roled my eyes. "Did you just role your eyes??!" he said in a shocked way. "Yeah so what!??" I said.

He poured a water bottle full of water on the ground making it a lot more messy than it was before. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!!" I said out loud. "You! You're the problem!" He said answering me. I ignored it and cleaned while he laughed at me.