Chapter44:Former Family

~Y/N's POV~
I wake up to the sound of someone falling off the bed... I sit up and peak over the edge while rubbing my eyes...

5 Boys were on the floor strangling one another, It's too early to deal with them... It looked like they weren't stopping any moment soon...

"Will the 5 of you cut the crap. It's too early for this!" I yelled at them and they all separated at once "Thank You. Now go get ready for the day." I said and walked in the bathroom.

'Yup. I'm definitely not talking to any of them. They woke me up from my sleep...'

~Third Person POV~
Y/N took a shower and got dressed.

~Third Person POV~Y/N took a shower and got dressed

(I don't own the picture)

She walked out the bathroom while drying her hair, she walked downstairs and as she ate breakfast, Miwa was playing with her hair, it ended up with a small braided section with a snake hair clip holding it in place.

(I don't own the picture)

Y/N finished eating and went to the living room to sit down beside Alisa, She took out her switch and started playing.

"Y/N-" "Hey Alisa, What time will we leave?" Y/N intentionally cut off Daishō's sentence "After Lunch, Why?" Alisa responded and Y/N just nodded before she stood up and walked to the back garden.

"What did you guys do?" Miwa asked "We started fighting and accidentally woke her up..." Keiji confessed "Well, Goodluck and Get those scratches patched up." Alisa said as she went to spend time with Y/N in the garden.

"She's mad, isn't she?" Lev said "Shut Up Lev." Kenma said and they went to the kitchen to get the first aid. After getting their scratches patched up, Kageyama already went ahead to go meet up with his team while Y/N, Alisa and Miwa were still in the garden spending time together.

"How long are you gonna make them suffer?" Miwa asked Y/N "Probably a day..." She cheekily said "Hmm, Petty but sounds good..." Alisa said "You won't convince me to forgive them?" Y/N asked and the two girls giggled "Why would we do that?" Miwa chuckled "We have your attention so why not?" Alisa said "I guess you do have a point..." Y/N said while swaying from right to left between Miwa and Alisa.