• Chapter 5 •

Hi guys, here's another chapter.

Please give me some recommendations for a song for this chapter.

Mom's dead. That's the only thought that rang in my head as I sat on the couch. Adriano had already left.

My brothers and I were fanned out in the living room, trying to come to terms with the fact that not only the woman who had raised and loved us was dead, but also that we have a little sister. If I was being honest, I was excited to have someone younger than me.

Don't get me wrong, being the youngest has its perks, but the constant teasing seriously gets on my nerves. Finally, there was someone younger than me. I couldn't wait to get to know her.

It must have been about half an hour of silence before Alessandro spoke up.

"What do you think of her?", Sandro asked.

"She's .......", I trail off.

"Kinda cute", Luca says.

"Tiny, really tiny", Lucio says.

We all snicker at Lucio.

"Whaaat? She is tiny.", Lucio whines.

"It's true, she barely came at my waist", Luca says defending his twin.

At times like these, I also wished that I had a twin. A partner in crime. And then I thought about Talia. Maybe I do have one. My mini partner. Huh. It has a nice ring to it.

Sighing, I get up from the couch and start walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?", Sandro asks me with a blank face. I turn around and roll my eyes at the dumb idiot.

I swear to god my two oldest brothers had aced the art of being ice sculptures. Their IQ might be sky-high, but their EQs were as low as the fossil fuels buried in the ground. In fact, my whole family had EQs lower than zero.

"To the kitchen"

"Why?"

"To see Talia"

"We'll tag along to see the smurf", Lucio says getting up.

"Smurf?", I ask raising an eyebrow.

"She's cute", Luca replies.

"and tiny", Lucio continues.

"as we had deduced earlier", Luca says. How these two always stayed in sync was beyond me.

"But she's not blue", I point out.

"There's this thing called blue colored paint...", Lucio says with a lopsided grin.

"And there's this thing called the wrath of an older brother", Sandro replies, shooting him a dark grin. I chuckle at them. Already getting protective. But I was not going to point it out. God no.