Part 2

After 7 months of being away with our Love Yourself Tour, it is finally time for us to come home and this time around, since we really worked our ass off, the agency decided to grace us with 2 months break. Usually during our breaks, all of us would go on our separate ways and do some travelling but since my brother, Seok Jung, is getting married in two weeks.. I decided to spend my well-deserved break at home with my parents.

"All of us are taking the same flight to Seoul, except for Jimin?", Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded, "I'm going to Nice for two weeks and probably fly back"

When we arrived in Seoul, there were a lot of people waiting for us and since we will be on a long break, the agency requested for a short photo ops at the airport. The session was going well before a sasaeng got to Taehyung and kissed his cheek. 

'Ye-Ji would've hated this', I thought to myself.

"You okay, Taehyung?", Namjoon asked as soon as we got into our van.

He nodded, looking pissed.

"These are the things that Mina hates", Yoongi responded.

Mina is Yoongi's long time girlfriend but because of what happened to me and Ye-Ji, they decided not to go public even though they have been together for 3 years.

"I don't blame her, tho... You know things can get a bit crazy", HoSeok chimed in while shifting his attention to me. 

Bastard.

"What are you looking at me for?", I asked him, annoyed.

He shook his head, "This reminds me of Ye-Ji. She must be glad to be out of this"

Glad? I honestly have no idea because after the divorce was finalize, none of us bothered to keep in touch but I know after that happened, she moved to somewhere for good and to avoid bumping into her, I decided to move my parents closer to me since our parents were living next to each other at that day.

But of course there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her.

When I got home, there were quite few family members that have arrived to help out for Seok Jung's wedding. 

Yoongi's Point of View

Text Message

JHope: Craving for a good Jjampong. Anyone wants to join?
Namjoon: Can't. You boys go ahead.
Jungkook: What time?
JHope: Anytime you're ready. I can pick up.
Yoongi: Ok, count me in.

We waited for Taehyung and Jin for a while and after we decided to that he's a no show, we made our way to the famous jjampong shop that we always went as trainees. It was just me, JK and Hoseok.

"I forgot that Jin is busy with his brother's wedding. Are we all going?", Jungkook asked.

I nodded, "Yes but won't be bringing Mina.. too risky. We almost got caught two nights ago and the agency paid the papparazi a hefty amount of money to make sure it didn't get leak out"

"Mina is okay with you guys keeping it a secret?", he added

"Not really but no choice, really.. Ye-Ji gets harassed even until now and they broke up years ago", I replied.

"How did you know?", HoSeok asked.

"Mina still stalks her instagram but she doesn't really post much"

I tried to talk to Ye-Ji after the divorce but she made it clear to all of us that she doesn't want to keep in touch with any of us. 

We made our way to the restaurant and enjoyed the food that we used to eat every single day when we were trainees. When we were about to leave, we saw someone very familiar just few meters away from the shop but that person is holding a toddler who is enjoying an ice cream on a cold spring afternoon.

"Isn't that Ye-Ji?", Jungkook asked. I tried to squint my eyes a bit to make sure that we were looking at the right person and to our surprise, it was Ye-Ji.

"Do you think that's her daughter? She must be already married then", Ho-Seok added.

I tried to shift my attention to the little kid she was holding.. the girl looks oddly familiar and I was doing mental calculation between the date of their divorce and the rough estimation of the kid's age.

"She must be around 2 or 3..", Jungkook said.

"Wait............ that can't be.. Jin's daughter?", HoSeok asked.

The three of us looked at each other and look at Ye-Ji again and since they were walking towards our direction, all of us were contemplating whether to stay or talk to her.

We were about to run off when we caught Ye-Ji's attention, I honestly still blame it on Jungkook's sudden change to blonde pink hair. He could be seen from meters away. 

"Okay maybe that's her niece", Jungkook said, trying to rationalize the situation.

"Mummy! My ice cream dropped on the floor"

"Keep it cool, guys. Don't scare her off", I said while waving at her.

Ye-Ji reluctantly walked over to us while holding the little kid's hand. She was crying and stopped right after she saw us.

"Mummy, that's BTS!", the little girl said while pointing to us.

"Yes Ara, you wanna say hi to them?", Ye-Ji pulled her up.

Ye-Ji didn't get to introduce us to her daughter before her daughter started mentioning our names. HoSeok who's a sucker for kids asked if he could play with Ara for a while and let me and Jungkook talk to her.

"How long have you been back?", I asked.

"Just about a week ago. It's quite a rare sighting to see you guys out in the open", she responded.

"Yeah, we are on a break right now but hey do you wan-", 

"I would really love to catch up with you guys but we are late for tea with my parents.", she cut me off and said her goodbyes. Ara asked for a few photos with us and I managed to sneak a photo because I wanted to see how much of Jin does she resemble.

"That must be Jin's daughter. She looks exactly like his toddler photos", Jungkook said.

I think so, too..