Claimed

"Why Tommy!? Why are the damn discs more important!? Why do care about them more than you care about me?!" Tubbo exclaims.

They're surrounded, Tommy can feel it. Everybody on the damn server, whitelisted or not, was there. There to watch Dream manipulate children. There to watch as Tubbo dangles Tommy's precious discs (only Mellohi, and Cat, Blocks was safe in Tommy's inventory) above a pool of lava. There to watch as Tommy unravels, begging and pleading for the discs back.

"Tubbo, you don't understand-" Tommy starts, but Tubbo cuts him off, even more furious. "Then make me understand! Why did these 2 damn discs matter more than L'Manburg, the last thing you had of your brother!? Why did they last more than your nephew who just wanted to be loved?!"

Tommy is growing angry, the sadness and survival instincts mixing in. Ranboo can see it in his eyes. See it as one of his pack members unravels. Can see it as he desperately eyes the discs. He can see it, cause he's wary as well. Because those were the gifts from the other members of their pack, a mix between gods and hybrids (he was a hybrid himself). And he knew that destroying a gift could potentially ruin the bond between members permanently, and would take away a piece of Tommy's soul.

He knew cause it had happened to him once before, a long time ago, back when he trusted before thinking. Because Tommy was a hybrid like him, and Tommy also knew. It didn't just hurt one of them in the bond, it hurt both of them. And Tommy was so scared to hurt Deo, who had gifted him Mellohi, and Wisp, who had gifted him Cat. Blocks was gifted to him by Bitz, Luke had given him his first ever cobblestone block (which had inspired his obsession), and Ranboo had given him his crown (his original one, back when he first started wearing a crown).

Gifts like that, they weren't just normal gifts. They were gifts that bonded 2 souls together, or, in rare experiences, multiple, if it was a gift for all of them. And Tommy and Ranboo both knew that their pack was interwoven full of bonds, keeping them together. And finding a pack wasn't something random, just earned by trust. Your body was drawn to your pack, kind of like those soulmates ideas people used to whisper about. Except it was real, and true, and a developed habit of more minor (still very powerful) gods and hybrids. Plus, they had just started trying to bond with a new member that had been drawn to him (Purpled, a minor god like Deo and Luke).

And if a gift was destroyed at such a delicate time like this, well, bad things could happen. So, Ranboo was prepared. He would gladly teleport to grab the discs (a risky play with a small percentage of dying), and then give them back to Tommy.

"Tubbo, please, you can't, I need them. You can't understand, there's no way possible for you to. But you can't destroy them." Tommy is begging, tears running down his face, looking so weak, and frail because of the exile (even if he was with Techno as of right now). It pained Ranboo so much, so they were leaving. They were grabbing the discs, grabbing Purpled (who haven't even met the rest of their pack yet, but they knew they would understand because the other side had also gained a new member while they were over here, a person named Boffy, if the bond was working right), grabbing the rest of their stuff, and then Ranboo was supposed to teleport them home.

But then Dream and Tubbo had appeared, and then Dream called everyone. And everyone except Techno, Phil, Karl, Sapnap, Quackity, and maybe Fundy were against them. Dream was manipulating Tubbo, Tommy was trying to stay strong while part of his soul was being dangled over lava. And Ranboo was trying to hold back his rage and sadness.

"The discs don't matter Tommy! Why can't you see that?!" Tubbo is crying, over discs being picked over his best friend (though Tubbo couldn't possibly understand just how much more the discs meant to Tommy than him, no offense, just the truth).