11- Am I wrong?

"Okay now talk

"Okay now talk." Taehyung said.

Both of you were now seated in his personal cabin, his shift for today was done .

"Yn, please stop crying now. At least tell me what happened" He asked worriedly.

"I..i don't want to cryyy!!! But I am sad and I can't control my tears .... I don't know this pregancy is ,making me insane" You groaned.

"No it's normal Yn, your body is very hormonal right now. It's only normal" He assured.

After a few minutes you managed to organise your emotions which have been all over the place. It was all getting too much for you and right now Taehyung seemed the most comforting person to you. someone you could actually lean on.

"You know Taehyung, the first day I met Namjoon I understood he is a tough man. I knew it would be hard to live with him but I still prepared myself for the worst. But what is happening is just too much. I was never a weak person but I don't know if it's the pregnancy that is making me so weak . I feel so lonely and vulnerable. I have never felt this was before"

"I am trying my best . I have given up everything. I am doing things he instructs me still he keeps calling me reckless and irresponsible. Yesterday after our talk I felt guilty that my words must have triggered him so I prepared him some hangover soup even after the mean things he told me but he just threw it in front of my eyes. I know we don't have any personal relation but can't he show some empathy to me as a person ? I feel like shit. The way he treats me makes me feel so furious but I can't even say anything"

You told him about today's incident and how he reacted after things Lilly told him. Taehyung was a keen listener, he didn't even interrupt you once , he had known Namjoon for years. For him Namjoon was someone he looked upto as a elder brother but now even he was a little angry at Namjoon. He is actually acting too much. But he wouldn't listen to taehyung and taehyung knew someone better who could feed him with some sense.

"Yn I am sorry for the way hyung is acting. I promise you he is not a bad person but I will talk to him. He has no right to act that way. And you don't have to feel lonely okay? You can call me anytime and I don't care what hyung says , I will hangout with you whenever you want . Cool?"

You smiled nodding. Just talking to him made your heart lighter.

Isn't it weird? You barely knew him till yesterday and today he is the person sitting by you giving you comfort. Making you smile.

"Okay, So let's go for lunch then I will drop you home cool?" He asked.

This was the first time that you were actually hanging out and having fun with someone other than Lily. In fact Lilly has only been the friend you ever had.

Being with Taehyung is so different from being with Namjoon. When you are with Namjoon you feel stuck and miserable but Taehyung makes you smile, he treats you so well.