Love

"Hey, Dream?" Dream turns at the sound of the orange haired foxes voice, stopping mid sentence from where he was talking to George. George moves so he can look at the younger as well, tilting his head to the side to show mild curiosity.

"Hey, Funds, what's up?" Dream asks after taking a moment to glance at the one beside him. He's a bit taller than Fundy, with a plant growing on his head. He wears clothes like one would imagine an inventor would, along with a pink scarf, and goggles on his head similar to Fundy's. He stands protectively by Fundy's side, slightly glaring at Dream, which makes the green boy slightly uncomfortable.

The man is 5up, Fundy's new fiance, and the person Fundy truly loves and loves him back.

"Did you ever really love me?" The fox asks bluntly, and Dream's mouth drops open.

"Of course I did! I still do!" Dream protests, voice seeming to up a pitch at the blatant lie. George rolls his eyes, and that makes 5up's eye twitch.

"Okay, then why did you cheat?" Fundy asks in return, raising an eyebrow, but his eyes still firmly sitting shut.

Dream sighs at this one. Does he seriously doubt me on this one? It's true! I might not truly love just him, and love George more, but I did pull back! "I didn't! George kissed me, and I pulled back. That's all that happened. And then you left."

"What color are his eyes?" 5up asks, catching the other 2 off guard.

"What?" Dream asks dumbly, looking at the other one now.

"Fundy, what is his eye color? If you can get it right, then I'll believe that you love him." He explains.

"And who even are you?" George speaks up, stepping up to stand beside Dream.

"I'm 5up. Fundy's childhood best friend from Cogchamp. Now, what is Fundy's eye color?"

Dream takes a moment to think, thoughts running wild. I've seen him open his eyes, why can't I remember the color? He thinks for about a minute, before hesitantly replying.

"They're either brown or blue." The green boy decides, and Fundy deflates into 5up's side.

"Wrong. They're white. His eyes got cut a long time ago, before coming here. But, because he is a shifter and part magical, he can still kind of see. Not in depth colors, but enough. Plus, he has a 6th sense that helps with his sight." 5up replies, tone cold and uncaring as Dream cringes away.

"Fundy-" Dream starts, but said boy cuts him off, opening his eyes to show the 2. "Dream, I don't love you anymore. I don't think I ever truly did. You were the first person to care about me besides Tommy, my 16 year old traumatized uncle, and 5up. And I mistook that for love. And yeah, maybe you loved me in someway or sometimes, but it was never truly there. You like George, that's all there is to it. And I love 5up, I have for the longest time. I've loved him since we were 9, and he tried to look up what a binder was so I could feel more comfortable. And I'm sorry I mislead you, but you hurt me too. You didn't even have enough courage to admit you didn't like me, and that stings, a lot." He explains softly, grabbing 5up's hand, and leaning against him.

George and Dream stand there, dumbfounded, and speechless, so Fundy continues talking. "I'm going home, leaving. I'm going to show 5up around a bit, and then grab Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Purpled, and anyone else who wants out of these godforsaken lands. This place is not how it used to be, and none of us are the same as when we entered. The kids need a place to grow, to be children without getting punished for acting their age. And I'm not sorry to say, that place does not include you. Try to stop us, see what happens."