Darling

Dream stares down at the body in front of him, a sick thrill rushing through his body. And then a thick feeling of dread. Around him, he can hear crying, tiny whimpers or full on sobs, depending on the person.

Shit, he thinks, I just killed Tommyinnit, and didn't think about the repercussions. Might have to call in that favor, damnit.

Dream turns, about to flee, when he sees George approaching with Quackity. He curses under his breath. He did not want the one who he loves to see him like this. He didn't want to have to mess with George's mind and body again. It had been a hassle last time, and George still hasn't fully forgiven him for forcing him to sleep during the giant explosion of L'Manburg.

George locks eyes with Dream (he'd lost his mask back during the Prison part of his life, and hadn't got it back), and stills. He looks around, at the crying faces of Tubbo, Ranboo, Michael, Puffy, Foolish, Technoblade, Phil, Ghostbur, Sapnap, Karl, Bad, Skeppy, Antfrost Niki, and Jack. Eret follows suit. And together, in unison, the look down. At the dead body Tommyinnit.

Their eyes widen, tears clouding their vision. Dream is confused, about to question, when the pair bolts forward. They shove Dream aside, and Dream stumbles to the side.

Millions of thoughts are running through their heads, but one is plain and simple, and clear in both of their heads; Tommy can't be dead.

"Tommy!" George exclaims, crying. He holds the boy up so Eret and himself can look at the blond boy.

Eret shakes the boy. "Tommy! We kept our promise! We're here!"

Tommy doesn't reply, eyes open and cloudy. He's limp, his body red and black and blue.

"Alex!" George exclaims, looking behind himself quickly, before turning back to Tommy.

"C'mon, you can't die on us." George mutters, squeezing the blond boy's hand in a death grip.

"George, I heard you, what's-" Quackity cuts himself off when he sees the scene. He rushes forward, falling to his knees beside the other 2 Herobrine descendants.

"Tommy! Hey, I'm here Tommy! Remember the promise!? We're here, please!" Quackity exclaims, his shaking hands reaching forward to shake Tommy's frail lifeless body.

The 3 of them feel different people grab the back of their shirts. Sapnap has grabbed George, Puffy has grabbed Eret, and Karl has grabbed Quackity. They start to drag them away, letting Tommy's body fall back into the pool of his own blood. The other onlookers all stare at the trio with sad stares.

They all were upset too, they were his friends.

But the trio isn't having it.

They pull and fight, trying to escape.

"Hey, hey- Sapnap-!"

"Puffy, let me go- hey!"

"Tommy! Hey, Tommy! Karl- I need you to let me go!"

"Sapnap, I need to get to Tommy, let me go!"

"Guys he's gone!" Tubbo exclaims suddenly, and everybody stills.

The trio of boys start fighting harder and harder.

"You- We need to get to him! Let me go Puffy!"

Everyone is surprised on how far the trio is willing to go. They all thought they were the closest to Tommy. George is Dream's (potential) lover, Eret betrayed L'Manburg, and Quackity used to be with Schlatt. They're all confused, but Jack, Niki, Ranboo, and Tubbo are mad.

"You didn't even know him!" Niki exclaims.

"Yeah!? And you guys did!? Niki, Jack, you tried to kill him! Dream did kill him! Tubbo, you replaced Tommy and said so to his face! Ranboo, you didn't even care as Tubbo said that to Tommy! Bad, you couldn't even say proper sentences to him without screaming at him! Skeppy, you never liked him! Sapnap, you started a war with him! Fundy, you abandoned him after Wilbur! Phillza and Technoblade, you disowned him from a family which he never wanted to be in! Antfrost, you never liked him either! Puffy, you teamed up with Techno even after you knew what Techno did to him! Karl, you never interacted with him or even tried to help! Michael, Foolish, no qualms against you, but you both still barely knew him! And Ghostbur, but no offense, but you're dead, and your alive self did a lot of bad things to Tommy!" George exclaims right back, still trying to escape Sapnap's tight hold.

"Oh!? And how do you 3 know him?" Dream huffs out.

"He's our brother!" Quackity exclaims, and everyone stills.

Quackity, George, and Eret finally break away from the holds, which had loosened at the words. They scramble for Tommy's dead body, hunching over him and crying. The 3 cradle him.

That's when Sam and Ponk arrive.

"What is happening here?" Ponk asks, noticing the crying.

The trio turns, as does everybody else. That's when the couple notice the body. Without warning, they start shoving through the crowd that had accumulated.

"Let me through!" Sam exclaims, still shoving past people, Ponk by his side and doing the same.

"That's our son!' Ponk exclaims right after, and the crowd parts without a second thought.

They rush through, and fall down side by side with their friends. Ponk takes Tommy before Sam can, and cradles the taller dead boy to his test. Sam helps him remove his mask, and Sam removes his as well. The crowd can see the Creeper marks that cover Sam's face, signifying he's a hybrid. Ponk's face is full of scars and mars like no one's ever seen. No one had ever seen their faces before, not even Puffy, who was Sam's best friend, dare she say a sister.

"Who- What happened?" Sam asks, his voice sounding broken.

Quackity shakes his head, so Sam and Ponk turn towards George and Eret.

"We got here and he was dead and Dream was standing over his body and no one was trying to help and they tried to drag us away and he promised dad!" George babbles, and Eret hugs his twin close.

Sam turns, advancing on Dream. Dream takes a few steps back, scared out of his mind. Sam doesn't stop, marching forward, adn grabbing Dream by his face. He lifts him up, a savage smile on his face. With one thought, an explosion comes out of his hand. Dream's face turns into red and gore. His body drops, the head gone, and Sam seems satisfied.

He rushes back to his family, holding Quackity as they all cry. Ponk doesn't let Tommy go once, rocking the boy in his arms like he had done when he was a child. The family stays there for hours, crying, mourning. Slowly, the crowd dissipates.

They hold the funeral the next week. No one from the SMP is invited, beside Foolish, Ghostbur, Glatt, the ghost of Mexican Dream (GhostM!Dre?), Gir Dream, Slimecicle, Connor, Hanna, Drista, and Lani. George, using his admin powers, brings in his old friends and some newer ones. TimeDeo. LukeOrSomething. Bitzel. Wispexe. Boffy. Pigicial. Corpse. Sykkuno, Jacksepticeye. Rae. Toast. Poki. Lily. Ash. Markiplier.

The only ones who stay after are the Business Bay. Tommy's other family, and family to his first family as well. Deo is also a herobrine descendant, and a second cousin to the twins, George and Eret. They stay, and along with Drista, Lani, and Glatt, they leave. They stay on the server, but they walk far, far away. And they start anew.

The Dream SMP, L'Manburg, the prison, Snowchester, Kinoko Kingdom, Las Vegas, the Big Innit Hotel, everything, they leave it all behind.