Family of Choice

It was a well known fact on the Dream SMP that Dream had siblings. What wasn't a well known fact was that Dream had disowned all of them when he turned 18, Drista and Foolish included. Even their own mother, Captain Puffy, didn't know. Purely because of the fact that Dream never disowned her. And his siblings? Well, they refused to talk about it.

It was also a well known fact that Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy were the adopted sons of Philza Minecraft, Techno and Wilbur twins (with Wilbur slightly older), and Tommy the youngest. And, another well known fact was that Tommy and his family (or the remnants) disowned each other as soon as Phil stabbed Wilbur through with a sword. Everyone just thought they were having problems. No one knew they weren't even considering each other family anymore (or well, Tommy ached every time he thought of them, and he still had the primal instinct to call out to Phil, his old father, but he knew Techno and Phil never loved him in the first place {something not true by a long shot}, and he was okay with that).

Another not well known fact? Drista, Foolish, and Tommy found solace in each other. They became each other's family. They were siblings, bonds created through other fractured bonds and the feeling of loss. When Tommy met Foolish (Drista had introduced the 2), he knew. Foolish was a god in mortal clothing (he knew a lot about gods in mortal clothing). Foolish knew as well as soon as his eyes landed on Tommy. He didn't even need to use his god senses to tell. Tommy was broken, and needed help healing. Drista had admin blood running through her veins. Because anyone could be an admin, but only so few had actual admin blood running through their veins from the ancients like she did (along with Dream, who was, by birth, her brother, unlike Foolish, Tubbo, and Lani, who were her siblings by adoption).

Foolish didn't officially come to the SMP until way later. But he was lurking, and Tommy had known him since right after the 2nd explosion (#1 belonging to Dream Team, and #3 belonging to Techno, Wilbur, and Dream).

Drista, Foolish, and Tommy were a family. Their own, small, family. Full of trauma. Healing with each other. And no one knew.

Tubbo had gotten his healing, with Ranboo and Lani and Michael. Tommy just wanted that as well. That's why he chose to visit the prison that fateful day. That's why he was talking to Dream, his siblings encouraging him (while also being skeptical and overprotective). They were going to move the overworld, hell, heaven, anything and everything to get him out. But he assured them he was fine.

He was getting free today. He knew it had been 7 days (he kept in contact with his sibling) even if Sam wasn't on shift yet. He was elated, and happy. He was also a bit pissed, with Dream insisting he was a good (the god of life and death, no less, which he knew for a fact, belonged to Philza and Foolish, Philza having death and Foolish life {hence the totem of undying hybrid status}). All in all, he was not too happy at the fake god parading himself around. Claiming things that weren't true.

And he would be damned if he didn't speak his mind. He was Tommyinnit. He was rarely ever truly angry, but he was then. And he still had a reputation to uphold. And no weapons. So he had to do this the way his facade would; a ton of yelling and witty remarks. Just like Wilbur taught him (the witty remarks bit, he learned how to yell to cover up the pain and his true power).

He didn't expect to be backed into a corner, his head already bleeding, Dream looking downright murderous. He was scared (he would always be scared of Dream, he could never escape him, now could he?). He just wanted to go home.

And so, with one last bout of strength (which was depleting as he lost more blood), he called out to the people he knew would come.

"Drista! Foolish! I need you!" He exclaims.