Drabbles/Not Finished

Tommyinnit and RanbooLive; twins, born of the moon, the sun, and the stars. Their mother? Clara, goddess of the Universe. She had fallen in love with a person who seemed mortal, but was soon revealed to be Lacklustre, God of trickery, hybrids, and shapeshifting.
She wasn't surprised when her children turned out to be hybrids, and looking nothing alike.
Tommy with blond locks, baby blue eyes, and pale, milky skin. He was a hybrid through and through though, with pointed ears, glow feathered wings with hues of blue, yellow, red, orange, and white. The blue signified how hot his fire burned, and the feathers showed how pretty yet dangerous he was. He was a Phoenix, eleven, human, God hybrid. He had magic, and his feathers could heal or bring people back from the dead. He was magnificent, and so was his twin (older by 17 seconds).
Ranboo had half in half everything, half white and half black skin, same with his hair, and one green and one red eye. His black side was due to being part end, the white side due to being part aghast, his eyes a mystery. He had a tail, which loved to wrap around people he felt close to, a sign of trust. He also had wings, but they were more akin to those of the lender Dragon herself, with purple and black hues in the leathery hide. He had memory problems due to something that happened when he was younger, and even though he was a pacifist, he was as dangerous as Tommy.
Both of them were dangerous, as stated. More so than Dream or Technoblade combined. They were even more dangerous than that duo if combined with Philza Minecraft and Wilbur Soot., especially together. They were cold, calculated, smart. They were strong, athletic, and full of magical abilities (though they barely ever used them, and still won). They could read each other's minds as well, always one step ahead of everyone else and always together.
They were raised by the most ruthless and yet tender of God's. The God's were their true family, who taught them everything they knew. They only ever grew attached to people who grew attached to them right back. Business Bay and Boffy were excellent examples Tommy and Ranboo had a family, but the Bay and Boffy were part of it. Even if they didn't know the God's, they were a family.
When they separated, they knew that they would see their family again. Ranboo and Tommy split up after that, going their separate ways. No one really knew of them, how dangerous they were. Only their close family members did.
They were powerful in everyway possible. They could defeat does easily, especially together. They had defeated God's before (whether in playfully ways or in all seriousness, they had). Admins were easy compared to God's, for admins weren't true God's. They were stronger apart and especially stronger together.
But they were still children. In terms of God's, they were barely even real kids, still toddlers. In human years, they were technically 15, 16 (now) though they were almost 27 years old. Being a hybrid, multiple species plus God at that, they aged slower. They were, in human years, 10 years behind in what they should look like. But they were still children, through and through (even if not in human standards, they didn't really grow up by human standards).
It was easy to break them. Ranboo already had a bit of bad memory (though it was better than they disclosed to everyone), and Tommy was already so broken by everything that happened with L'Manburg. He was 13 (technically 22) when he started fighting in the wars with Wilbur. Eret never had been the first one to betray them (and it wasn't a true betrayal to Tommy, he was the town's watcher and they had already planned out the betrayal because of some requirements and things already written in the stars), Tommy knew that, so the betrayal had started earlier than anyone ever knew. It was easy for Dream to manipulate them (even if they sort of knew what he was doing, they were both so tired of fighting).
They were easy to break even further, everyone taking a moment to chime in with their own way to help them crack, break, and shatter even more. It was hard for either of them to remember a time before Dream SMP, even if Ranboo didn't get there til mid first exile. They were now 17, maybe 18, depended on how you asked, and they were so tired.
So very, very tired.

Chapter 1: The Ruins of a Country and 2 Children Too Old for Their True Age
Tommy watches the tnt from the launchers rain down. Ranboo is right beside him, their hands interlocked. Together, they could breathe. Together, they knew what was right and what was wrong (especially revolving around Dream). Together they weren't so tired, leaning on each other, keeping together up. Together, they were strong.
A bit away stands everyone, almost the whole server (besides those who left, and finally got out). Even Dream, Phil, Techno, and Wilbur (who had been resurrected a while ago, right after butcher army led by Tubbo with only half of his cabinet attacked Techno, and had instantly agreed to blow
L'Manburg sky high again) are there, watching. Just like the twins. No one was fighting anymore, there wasn't really any point. The withers were taken care of, the 4 who had spawned them eventually helping because they were being targeted. There was a giant crater in the ground, bigger than last time, when it all went down with a simple push of a button.
Tommy takes in a deep breath, not caring about the taste or feel of ash in his lungs. He was used to it, ash, fire, and carnage followed him everywhere. It wasn't anything new for either of them, Ranboo used to his twins usual antics. The 2 broken boys stand there, breathing in the ash filled air. There's a silence fallen upon everyone here, only broken once Niki breaks.
"Are you happy?" Niki asks, turning to face Tommy. The blond turns, Ranboo following as well.
The 2 groups face each other, one full or too many people to count, the other with only 2 people, brothers, twins by birth, who loved each other with a bond that no one should dare to break.
"No. Why would I be happy?" Tommy asks in return, trying to muster enough will to care enough to but on his false character.
"Ranboo, can you come here please?" Phil's asks softly, and in his mind, he chuckles.
If this was any other universe, Ranboo would be going home with Philza and Technoblade. Off to the article to 'retire' (which never worked out for anyone). In any different world, Ranboo was a somewhat coward with terrible memory problems and tons of trauma.
But not in this one. In this one, he was twin to Tommyinnit, the sunlight while he was moonlight. Twins of Lacklustre and Clara, only a fourth human. And he was not leaving his twin alone any longer.
"No. I'm fine right here." He replies, and everyone is surprised, even those who don't know him. Nobody has ever outright refused the Philza Minecraft when he's offering help (besides Tommy, but he knew what help from that man got you).
"This is all your fault, Tommyinnit! All you ever do is betray us! Look at what your actions caused!" Jack Manifold suddenly after the surprise wares off, and with that, a dam is broken.
Tommy and Ranboo are done. They stand strong, facing their abusers and manipulators and just, the people who hurt them. They withhold flinched and reconcile, knowing they need to stand tall and proud, stand for what is right for them and their feelings.
and with that Tommy laughs, loud, cruel, and hard. "That's rich coming from you guys." He says once he's done laughing, everyone surprised beside Ranboo.
"What are you talking about?" Tubbo asks, voice full of steel.
"I betrayed you guys? You all betrayed each other! I betrayed no one, and yet, it's always my fault! I'm loyal tot hose I consider friends or family, and I'm honestly disappointed in myself that I considered you guys either of those! If you could get your heads out of the goddamn gutter, you would see that I didn't do any of this! It's always been Dream! He pulls his puppet strings and you all start moving, letting him manipulate you into places you would have never done yourself! The Tubbo, Niki, Fundy, Wilbur, Philza, Technoblade, and everyone else I know wouldn't have done half of the stuff you all have pulled these past 3 years!"
"Reality check: I'm a minor, as are Ranboo, Purpled, Drista, Lani, and Tubbo! Not saying we all haven't done some kinda bad things, but none of you considered the fact that you're meddling and ruining children's lives! The whole entire reason the discs even mattered to me is because they were gifts from my true family, and represent a time from before all this shut! Back when it was just me and Ranboo, running around with the Bay and Boffy! They signified our childhood, something we got ripped out of our hands the instant we came to this ducking server! Honestly, I'm glad Sam, Puffy, Karl, Quackity, Sapnap, George, Foolish, Drista, Lani, and Purpled got out when they did!"
Tommy takes in a deep breath, everyone besides Dream stunned on the other side.
"Tommy? What are you talking about? We are your true family." Phil speaks up, and it's Ranboo's time to laugh.
"Wrong, Philza Minecraft. Tommy is my family, along with Business Bay, Boffy, those Tommy mentioned who finally got out, Eret, and a few others none of you know. None of you standing here deserve the title or honor of being our family, and never have. I'm ashamed I left Tommy here in the first place, and I'm glad we can finally be together."
"How are you 2 family? It makes no sense!" Wilbur exclaims, eyes narrowed, and insanity shining clear in his eyes. Nothing has changed of him much since Pogtopia, and that makes Tommy sad (while also scared, holding back flinched each time he hears Wilbur talk or whenever the older gets near him).
"We are twins, sons of Clara, goddess of the universe and Lacklustre, God of trickery, hybrids, and shapeshifting. I am only a fourth human, for I am a hybrid, part God, part Phoenix, and part eleven. Ranboo is also only a fourth human, part End, part aghast, and part God as well. We grew up with the God's, and we are done with you guys. Eret, we insist you go find the others. We love you, but we need to be away from everyone who reminds us of this place for a bit. Understood?"
Eret nods, waves, and teleport out of the server, to the others. Everyone is shocked, even Dream.
"What?" Dream asks, the only one capable of speaking after the new information.
"We're leaving. We're not human and never have been. We're not sorry for what happened here, because it was written in the stars, as for you can see it happened. We would have never been able to prevent it, even if we knew. We will never, ever want to see most of you again those like Ponk, Bad, Skeppy, Antfrost, Velvet, and Hanna excluded. We also recommend those mention go find the others who left, you'll feel better away from this server. And finally, we're leaving." Ranboo explains slowly, like he's talking to a child.
Dream, in one last sense to have semblance of control, bans them from the server. That sends them tumbling through a black void, both of them falling unconscious, but finding enough sense to grab each other before fully passing out. It is then and there their lives would change, for the better.
It would take some time, but they were finally going somewhere good.